JRH Products
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    If Bleach is disappearing, a bag of granular pool shock with only calcium hypochlorite, no scents or other additives, will make many many gallons of bleach for disinfectant or water purification. I keep two bags on-hand. Supposedly, it doesn’t loose its strength like liquid bleach. I don’t have my water to shock to water formula handy, but there are several articles on the interwebs. If the bags get damp, they will corrode any x-39 mags that are nearby (so I’m told).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Interesting, Asked my bank about what's up with them.
    They said, no restrictions on cash withdrawals (said unless I wanted to pull 3 million and she said that'd take a day or two and she laughed).
    Their home office FINALLY authorized them to purchase masks.
    BUT
    They buy thru Staples and Staples has none.
    Sign of the times.
    Not in the budget......is what we were told on site and " its just the flu wash your hands"
    Which sent me on a 15 minute OSHA PPE speech since im the only guy with training......
    Meanwhile...writings on the wall that every corperate desk sponge will probably go remote....
    Not us, gotta keep that $$$$$ rolling.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since the beginning of this month, the number of cases here (that we are being told about) has been doubling every 2-4 days. If this keeps it up, expect 2000 cases in 2-4 days. It is in 38 states currently....Lets hope it slows a bit...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    Just saw this for those in GA....

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...8Xo0TqlCRhPgI/
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    I have a box of N-95s, which I've had for quite a while and have never opened. COVID-19 hasn't hit here yet but it appears to be inevitable. Husband has outpatient throat surgery scheduled Friday, so I'm glad we aren't (hopefully) facing that risk right now. As for the rest of it, I'm a big BOGO shopper so we were already stocked up on tuna, mayo, canned goods, olive and avocado and coconut oil, Lysol and Clorox wipes, etc. I'm guessing we can get by for many months with what we've got. I did manage to get a small bottle of bleach for laundry this week but that area of the store was almost wiped out. I have aloe gel and rubbing alcohol if we feel the need to make hand sanitizer. Good thing because there's no rubbing alcohol left on the shelves either.

Administrator
    1000 confirmed cases here now and with all the snowbirds here, it's sure to get worse with more serious cases. Hit the hand sanitizer at the optometrist's office today just to make sure anything I touched wouldn't go home with me.

Blog Entries
    the cases in the US is 1336 this morning as I type. It has been doubling every 2-4 days. March 9th there were 704 cases. The test kits apparently are hitting the labs and States so it will be interesting to see what the number counts go to this weekend.

NO 10-289!

Would not be surprised if the numbers are lies. Increasing daily but not like you would expect or have seen in other countries. And you just know the average Amerikant is taking this soooo damn seriously.... Still sticking their fingers in their mouth at the BBQ restaurant then touching the salt shakers with them. Then leaving and using bare hands on the gas pump. Using bare hands on the handle of the cart when they walk in walmart, etc.

Have seen a total of one person anywhere with a mask on- older guy probably 50's or 60's with an Army hat on in Walmart. All the "bless your heart" southern charm idiots are still carressing each other in the aisles every time you see them.

Oil price taking some huge hits, almost below $30. Got some long term money to invest? Oil and gas stock got to be getting close to the bottom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    We just bought oil stocks yesterday. I also bought hand wipes in a recloseable pouch for our vehicles so we can clean up after pumping gas. Husband's surgery is tomorrow but I think I'll go for a long walk while he's in there. Hospitals are full of sick people!

Heard Biden pontificating on coronavirus - changed the channel. I remember H1N1...

Anyone notice the sick map went backwards since yesterday? I've been writing down numbers on a big dry erase board.

Yesterday at 9am it was 1323 in the US. At 8am this morning (13th) it showed 1701.

Checking it a little while ago, it was around 1300 and NO cases showed in GA or FL of which their is almost 70 cases showing last night.

I thought maybe it was in the midst of a update or something but I've checked it a couple times since. Weird?

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."