JRH Products
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    i don't know what reddit is.. an associate sent me a link where folks asking italians for info on virus... included with the link are other crazy unrelated questions/comments. i've copied/pasted one comment .. if you want more click on the link.
    ---------------
    I live in the heart of the Lombardy region. All my family has it and my grand uncle died. People just stay home and that’s it. There is not much to do and shops are closed.

You can hear ambulances all day and night.

My uncle is in the hospital with a high fever. His wife got it as well but she is home as her symptoms are milder. My cousin is taking care of her and miraculously she is fine.

However her grandpa died and she couldn’t even go to visit him. Her grandma is sick as well and she can’t see her either and she can’t see her dad. Hospitals are closed.

The available hospital beds in intensive care have run out and doctors are making tough choices for who to try to save which is terrifying considering most of my family is old and they might not get a bed.

Doctors are overworked and tired and since I know many people that work in the hospital, they are sharing with me these gruesome pics of people recovered in the intensive care unit. They are intubated and it just is a sad view.

Hospitals are so full of people on life support because of Coronavirus people are amassed on the corridors because they lack rooms:

My friend who gets people with the ambulance is working non stop to get people who are in critical conditions.

People keep saying it’s just a flu. Yes sure, but a flu without having had a vaccine can be quite dangerous. The youngest person I know that has it, he is in his forties and has had 40 degrees Celsius temperature for two weeks straight and counting.

Don’t catch it, it’s really not fun even if your immune system is strong, trust me on this, I have seen the repercussion on my family first hand.

No church is open or public event is held.

Since Italy is primarily populated by old people, we are used to see the streets being empty and everything being quite. Right now is just quieter.

They couldn’t even held the funeral for her grandpa.

My grandma woke up sick and I truly hope she has something else.

So many people in my city have it and yet they keep going around the city and spreading it. Incredible.

Some people go to the supermarket and get out of it with tons of food so that they don’t need to go shopping again. Others, like my grandma, go everyday because “how else is she going to get fresh bread?” Luckily we have convinced her that she cannot go anymore and she said from tomorrow she won’t leave the house. Just this Sunday she HAD to go to church to confess. The town priest has been taken to the hospital today because he catched Coronavirus and he is in critical conditions.

I wonder how this death count will go up now that the hospitals are overfilled.

Rumor has it that my cousin’s grandma got it because she was in the hospital being treated because she broke her back but I can’t be sure about this so this is just our personal speculation based on no real evidence so don’t take my word for it.

Edit: first cases of people younger than 25 in life support
    ---------------

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...the_situation/

another link from associate... lots of charts/graphs which help me.

https://informationisbeautiful.net/v...oiNhlyZ1i19org

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Anyone notice the sick map went backwards since yesterday? I've been writing down numbers on a big dry erase board.

Yesterday at 9am it was 1323 in the US. At 8am this morning (13th) it showed 1701.

Checking it a little while ago, it was around 1300 and NO cases showed in GA or FL of which their is almost 70 cases showing last night.

I thought maybe it was in the midst of a update or something but I've checked it a couple times since. Weird?
    I don't know which site you are using, but this is the main one I have been following since January. At first the were updating every 24 hours, then it was every 12 hours, then random updates now it is live...

There is a lot of info on there, so scroll down and read. You can click on USA to get to a separate page for USA. If you notice, the actual mortality rate is higher than WHO is reporting.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

i think this string of comments comes from italy..
    a medium sized ga town. has 8 folks in the hospital(s)

https://mobile.twitter.com/silviast9...33818654896129

The next shoe to drop-

https://dnyuz.com/2020/03/14/a-bank-...-of-100-bills/

Of course your average Amerikant now probably only has a few hundred in the bank, this story is from the heart of Wall Street. But still, 2,000 Joe and Sally Sixpacks clearing out their $300. balance would sting most banks as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Had to go to Publix to pick up Rx for husband yesterday. A few shelves were pretty thin, but nothing alarming. Rx #3 at a different Publix this morning: huge expanses of bare shelves, including paper products and the meat department. It looked like a Cat 5 was headed our way. Guy in front of me in the checkout line had about 50 cans of Progresso soup, 3 cases of Coke, tons of Gatorade, and miscellaneous other "stuff". I had the Rx, some laundry soap (BOGO), and some Nexium for my DH Mr. Heartburn. People's reaction to COVID-19 is scarier than the virus itself.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Wally World, Northeast Ga. 3/16/20. 9AM EDT. The paper isles.
    That's insane! My granddaughter sent me an almost identical photo of their local big box store's paper aisle. I did a Walmart pickup order and managed to get everything I needed (including paper towels since I'm constantly disinfecting my counters), albeit with some substitutions. We should be good until I need milk next week. I can get that at the gas station down the road.

wwd, the milk from our local wally world is never "good" after best buy date.... everyone else's lasts much longer! so
    getting it at the gas station would be a good idea if you lived in our area!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    wwd, the milk from our local wally world is never "good" after best buy date.... everyone else's lasts much longer! so
    getting it at the gas station would be a good idea if you lived in our area!
    I've never had a problem with the milk at our local wally world, although I generally get it at Publix if I'm making a trip there. Even different locations of Publix have different levels of quality when it comes to fresh products. Let's face it - everything is iffy with wally world. Fresh produce is the pits. I read the expiration date on everything canned/boxed. I get bananas at the corner gas station!