JRH Products
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    congrats to those that have ordered...

i wish i had thought of doing the same.

I hade to make a Wally World visit today. In the pharmacy area there were multiple signs stating that no masks are available at this time. When I got home I looked at eBay for N95 masks. If you want a good laugh, look at the price of shipping.

Blog Entries
    Check odd ball places.
    Lowes,HD, sherwin Williams, paint, body shop supply store,etc etc etc.

Wife went grocery shopping, said no lysol, no sanitizer or disinfecting wipes...and no small bleach bottles.
    And the worst part...
    NO CHEAP TUNA...
    All the pink flakes in mushy pink water tuna was all gone.
    You know its bad when that stuff is gone LMAO.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I told a patient to check Lowes and HD for masks in the painting section. He said he already had and there was a sign that said limit 10....the shelves were empty.

Oh, and for kicks and giggles, I checked Amazon for hand sanitizer and say two 16oz bottles of Purell going for $114
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Had to get some other items there recently and Harbor Freight had the little paper masks.

I'm sure not the best of the paper masks, but I don't give them much credence anyway.

I use them a lot this time of year working outside with all the pine pollen dropping. Saves some sinus trouble.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

auto parts stores had some last I heard. Was in there getting an oil filter for my one of my atv's and watched a lady buy 200 of them for like $1 a piece. as she walked out the dudes behind counter laughed at her and said "I bet shes doing that for the coronavirus!" and all had a good laugh. I just kept my mouth shut and got my stuff and moved on.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One of our nurses husband work for a plumbers supply store. We have stocked up on supplies thru our medical supplier when I first started hearing about this in December. We are in pretty good shape supply wise, however we continue to try and get more non-perishables. Any gloves, masks or sanitizers are backordered, so this nurse asked her husband if she could get some N-95's and gloves thru their supplier. He told her they were all backordered and he doesn't know when they will be able to get some.

So, I immediately thought, just one more "unintended consequence" of this virus. It is disrupting even the plumbers....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN6S7jrAb8Q

Pretty good daily updates.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Ok.
    Wife unit went to chinamart.
    And lowes( for non modelo virus stuff).
    Lowes- low tp, no mask,no sanitizers.
    Wallymart- OTC meds- 1-2 boxes of stuff, almost no IBbroken or tylenol, hand sanitizer none.
    No vit C, or elderberry products, .
    Canned foods hit hard. Aka 3 cans of sardines left hard.
    No bleach,lysol etc.
    And the kicker.
    Coffee isle was hit hard. She grabbed the frezze dried stuff we normally stock and some stuff we dont normally drink ( a medium roadt) but its all they had more or less.
    Coffee never gets hit hard even during hurricanes.

Madk is my low point. I have several good 3m vented paper mssk .

Way folks are panic buying is total different that hurticane Wu fu of the past.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Interesting, Asked my bank about what's up with them.
    They said, no restrictions on cash withdrawals (said unless I wanted to pull 3 million and she said that'd take a day or two and she laughed).
    Their home office FINALLY authorized them to purchase masks.
    BUT
    They buy thru Staples and Staples has none.
    Sign of the times.