JRH Products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quarantine

Quarantine

Years and years ago I wrote a piece about how to truly affect a quarantine.

I was going to re-post it again now but it's been 1 or 2 computers since then.

Anyone happen to have a copy of it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Been looking without success; was it an online post or one of the old Survival Report hard copies? My electronic records only go back about 5 years due to my burnt out old server. I've been through several computers in the last 10 or 15 years, with a few hard drive failures.

Administrator
    I had a few copies of TSR, but none of them had quarantine info in them.

Thanks!

This would have been around 2010'ish, published on the old godaddy website builder deal.

I had a ton of those old articles saved but gone now.

Thanks for looking!

Administrator
    I searched both GoDaddy servers and found nothing. I also searched my hard drive - same nothing.

Thanks for trying!

Blog Entries
    Any other forums you post it at?
    You could cap it from there.
    I lost stuff on older cpus as well, it sucks.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Perhaps on Frugals. I think it was there that some newbie said enforcing the quarantine was a little "harsh." Like you can take chances on something that serious.

did the story go...
    set up a tent/shelter away from main living quarters.. new attendees stay at tent for 2 weeks... food to be left at intermediary spot. no contact with new folks for the 2 weeks... then if no problems new arrivals can be intermingled with current residents.
    does this sound right?