JRH Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    did the story go...
    set up a tent/shelter away from main living quarters.. new attendees stay at tent for 2 weeks... food to be left at intermediary spot. no contact with new folks for the 2 weeks... then if no problems new arrivals can be intermingled with current residents.
    does this sound right?
    A lot like that correct.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

i read this story a few years back....
    some virus/ecoli/epidemic was ramping up.

afterward, as i traveled i would ask folks, what if... and described the situation of a family showing up late to your home, and the need to quarantine folks for a while... got negative responses repeatedly... "that is so cruel/mean/inconsiderate.. no. not at all. i would invite them into the house and welcome them, being glad that they finally showed up."

sad.

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    Anyway, quarantine rarely works with mass travel and viruses

This is in relation to a family/small group quarantining itself for a few weeks, not some civic project involving hundreds of people.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."