JRH Products

Why we do what we do

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pa...pic-run-costco

Pics of runs on Costco and Sam's club all over the country.

This is why we prepare ahead of time, so we are not part of the problem.

How many potential vectors in each crowd?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

A scary amount of potential vectors in each crowd. <grin>

Blog Entries
    Soon as i started seeing runs on tp out west a few weeks ago. We topped off the stash.
    Even on fresh foods to to limit any need to be out shopping once cases popped up on the east coast.

Now im sitting back...not stressing about what i need.
    But dwelling more on what i missed lol.

Ive got plenty for the family and then some but my thoughts have been like this

" is that enough cash on hand,,,what about bleach.......do i need more ammo "
    All the small stupid junk lol.

About the only thing im short on is mask. But those have been gone from stores here since before the end of feb.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Have you checked Harbor Freight?

There is one in Waycross now and a few weeks ago I needed some other stuff and went in there. They had a ton of them.

This time of year with huge pollen drops I wear one outside regularly and it certainly helps. Last year tons of people in the area got respiratory problems from some hot then cold then hot weird weather that triggered some crazy pollen releases. A farmer warmed our doc about it and told him "you going to be plenty busy soon" when the weather changed back and forth multiple times quickly. The doc said he didn't really get it at the time but then people started coming in like mad.

And it's THAT time again around here which makes the COVID deal more insidious- respiratory problems from each and you think "oh crap...."

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but stores have been out down here for a while.

Im still sitting on about 15 or so c2a1's NIW and a few izzy's m15s . And a bunch p100 half mask cartridges
    Worse case since work wont provide mask.
    Im gonna show up wearing either my 3m 7800 full face or an m40 next week just to annoy my higher ups.

Maybe ill dig out a whole training nbc suit to. Lmao
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    P100 should work Protus....just need eye pro for spittle/airborne particles....

Just FYI, Advent Health told us that a N95 mask could be worn up too 5 times as long as it has not gotten wet of damp.

To place a N95 mask on your face, make sure you wash hands prior to placing a new or previously used mask, and do not touch the inside of the mask. Essentially, you are holding the mask in the palm of your hand. Place mask on face and pull over the elastic bands to secure in place. Then pinch nose piece to further secure the mask is with no open areas around the edges of the mask. To remove the mask, wash hands, only touch the outside of mask to remove, then place in a secure location, preferably covered location, that you know is isolated from other items with inside of mask down. Then wash your hands again. If you have gloves you could use those prior to placing and or removing a mask on your face. Remember, a previously used mask should be considered contaminated on the outside of the mask, so be sure to never touch the inside of a new or used mask.
    Last edited by Patriotic Sheepdog; 03-14-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Great info P/S, thank you. Devine intervention prompted me to purchase several N95’s in 2019, half with vents, half without. Gloves too. I hope I don’t have the opportunity to use them. In my previous line of work, I sat through a class on how to put on and take off gloves for surgery. No education is ever wasted.
    Last edited by Bill Foster; 03-14-2020 at 10:07 PM.