JRH Products
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    And just who is Dr Rashid, and why would anyone believe what he postulates? Folks tend to believe stuff that fits their preconceived ideas. In the total absence of any verifiable facts from YouTube posters, I still say it’s mostly unsubstantiated BS. Prove me wrong. ��

"Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush"

Professor Boyle is the man in the first video.

Mannlicher, Obviously you and I are not going to agree on China's role in this mess and that's fine by me.

The reason that I keep going on about China causing this is I believe that they have wreaked havoc on the world and with the unlimited money that they have I think that they will get away with it.

I don't for one second believe that this virus came from a "wet market" or a person eating bat soup. The Chinese have had those types of markets and eaten weird crap for thousands of years. And it just now jumps from bats to humans with extra mutations and proteins that make it more easily transmissable between humans..... I'm not buying it but you can, it's a free country... for now.
    Last edited by Benn Gleck; 04-08-2020 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

benn, thanks for presenting the info... we should be evaluating and considering all possibilities...

including manns' i am not sure what that is... just that he is against a bunch of stuff...
    as mannlicker says.. "just who is ___________ and put manns name in there or mine or dr. xyz... ?"

mann, in my humble opinion... lets allow folks to what if, theorize, quote folks .... and i believe that if we dont' attack various posters we would get more input... most folks here know you, or of you and that you are senior to most of us... if not in experience, or schooling, or training, for sure in age. and it's possible you know something or have a contact that's told you something.. and yes... i for one know you have an opinion... i'm just eager to hear others speak... and share what they suspect or know or guess, or dreamed or heard on alex or rush or biden or whoever... even you,
    so tell us what you are 100% positive of... and what you dream might have happened... or anywhere in between...
    your turn... start a new thread and call it manns done figgered it out. or whatever you want to and tell us what has happened and why and how to fix it... then 6 months or 6 years down the road, we can sing your praises or laugh big time.

Some ideas are truly stupid and should be shot down right off the rip.

Others are not.

The idea that this came from a bioweapons lab, or a research facility is not at all far fetched IMO.

Timing. Always look at the timing as well.

What was Trump doing in India around this time period?

Continue as you like Benn. Mannlicher feel free to start a new thread with your theory of the origins of Covid.

We are interested in all aspects of this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

At least it's coming out in public at all levels of I-world, independent media, congressional webpages but not on MSNBC, WSJ or any british or nyc/beltway media that........
    It's a bad flu but that's it.
    The global warming hysteria is exactly what they're doing with this version of SARS2.
    Sure, folks are gonna die, old, infirm, comorbidity and the occassional young, just like every year of flu.
    This was sent to me and well states how much bravo sierra this horsepuckey is.
    ------------------------
    Nasty epidemics are a natural thing.

Turning the country into East Germany circa 1960 isn't.

"Non-essential" businesses have been ordered to shut their doors and face ruin, the population is under house arrest and the job market has collapsed into a smoldering heap.
    ---------------------
    We've been had!

If the information comes from a life long nutter, then it should be taken with a grain of salt. Just because it dits the narrative you wish were true, does not make it so.

The above might be interesting if I had a clue who you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher View Post
    If the information comes from a life long nutter, then it should be taken with a grain of salt. Just because it dits the narrative you wish were true, does not make it so.
    I've posted 3 videos from 3 different people and I could post many more but I don't want to load up the forum like that.

It just occurred to me that you might be referring to me as a "life long nutter". LOL I hope not as we've never met and I don't think that we've ever conversed on here before. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Mannlicher, I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. I'm obviously not going to change your mind and so far you haven't attempted to change mine so I'm going to keep posting about communist red China and you can keep defending them.

prc, i concur.
    benn, as ld said... please continue..

all, i wont' put this in the prayer forum..
    but maybe i should... a prayer request for a friend that is having challenges..

Chris still has his panties in a wad over a posting mishap months ago. The twisting of my Mannlicher screen name to cast aspersions on me is not something I would have expected from a man I called my friend for over 15 years now.
    I am going to say adios to y’all. The atmosphere has become stale, the welcome has worn out, the years of trust and friendship has died.