JRH Products
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lots of "WTF?" here on my end....

Y'all try to stay as civil as possible, at you all's ages the purse swinging could really hurt someone Just kidding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher View Post
    Chris still has his panties in a wad over a posting mishap months ago. The twisting of my Mannlicher screen name to cast aspersions on me is not something I would have expected from a man I called my friend for over 15 years now.
    I am going to say adios to y’all. The atmosphere has become stale, the welcome has worn out, the years of trust and friendship has died.
    Oh no! I see a familiar person and he is gone. Mannlicher, long time no see. Hope you are well!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher View Post
    Chris still has his panties in a wad over a posting mishap months ago. The twisting of my Mannlicher screen name to cast aspersions on me is not something I would have expected from a man I called my friend for over 15 years now.
    I am going to say adios to y’all. The atmosphere has become stale, the welcome has worn out, the years of trust and friendship has died.
    I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about nor who Chris is but you have friends on here that care about you and please don't leave because of my posts.

With that said, the new narrative is that "this virus isn't engineered, it was from a bat they were studying and it bit someone in that lab".
    This is HORSE HOCKEY too.

Here's an article about that very thing for those of you that haven't already made up their mind, please take the time to read it.
    https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020...dels-are-wrong

Benn- some rift between RR and Mannlicher, don't worry about it. Both are grown arse men and if one wants to leave over a rift with another I'm sure they will just do the manly thing and just leave quietly versus playing drama llama.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Benn Gleck View Post
    I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about nor who Chris is but you have friends on here that care about you and please don't leave because of my posts.

With that said, the new narrative is that "this virus isn't engineered, it was from a bat they were studying and it bit someone in that lab".
    This is HORSE HOCKEY too.

Here's an article about that very thing for those of you that haven't already made up their mind, please take the time to read it.
    https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020...dels-are-wrong
    I'm not buying the accidental anything regarding this virus. Engineered or not, it was still used as a direct or indirect weapon.

Time for a couple of sage comments from a dumbo (that would be me).

First: Folks throughout here need to step back a bit (and we're all susceptible to it) and realize during stressful times, everybody tends to get a bit overly sensitive.

I'm kinda saying we all can get infected by THE MILLENNIAL SYNDROME and we just need to shake it off just like we've all managed to do during previous stressful times (that includes me).

The solid folk here don't need to be running off. WE are better than that. I've seen it!

Second: About the virus.
    I went back and counted 19+ viruses since 1950 and they ALL came from China.
    You got folks there living with livestock in the house and if one dies they throw it in the fishpond that all the animals and people drink out of. WoW! What a surprise that diseases start there,,,,,,,NOT!

This might be a piece of accidental lab crap or not. Doesn't matter.

What they're calling a Pandemic is NOT a deadly Pandemic. It's not even a deadly epidemic. The US (and also the world) dead isn't remotely close to the classical definition of "DEADLY".

Even the CDC (that private corporation funded 20% by the USG and 80% by big pharma) screwed up and released a statement stating the deaths are well below that of a bad seasonal flu.
    I guess that one will be erased pretty quickly. Thank God for screen shots. (hahaha).

Remember,,,,, this epidemic today isn't remotely close to the one we lived thru that President Ike ( I LIKE IKE) handled so well in 1957.

Anyway, that's the latest thoughts from a dumbo.

Oh, BTW, YMMV, Daughter and I are pretty sure we caught this carp in late november and early december. Miserable sick for a couple weeks. After that all better but would run short of breath at times. Very unusual for me. Been pushing myself with walks and know how far I can go before stopping and panting.
    Oddest thing.
    On a lark, I drank a bottle of Schweppes tonic water (contains quinine) and oddest thing happened. Got to where I normally stop and pant and I was NOT out of breath. Very odd. Started drinking one in the morning and one late afternoon and I don't run out of breath anymore. Pretty much back to normal.
    Probably stupid but I figured to share.

A family member drove to the Midwest from Florigabama in late January. She got very sick on the way back, sick for 3-weeks. I was dropping food at her doorstep and retrieving her mail. She never went to the doctor. Her children and grandchildren back in MW came down with it after she left. Seasonal or WuFlu? Who knows. Had she gone to the doctor in Jan, she wouldn’t have been tested for Covid anyway.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    prc....quinine? Yep, I read that a few weeks ago on a site, cannot remember where. Went and bought a few bottles of Publix Tonic Water with Quinine. Haven't used it, but have it JIC.

Side note...I think I had something in December. For a week I was having a new symptom pretty much everyday for a week, first fatigue, sore throat, fever 101.7, myagias, headache, then cough lasting three weeks and no energy at all.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

A whole bunch of folks got some crude at Shot Show in January. I hear about this every year but I never hit me till this year.

No shortness of breathe, but in bed for a week afterwards, sleeping 14 hours a day, high temp for several days, lost 10 lbs. in a week, etc.

SOME of the symptoms sounds like the "mild" version people are talking about.

Both of you sound zactly like what my daughter and I went thru back then, plus or minus a bit.
    think this thing was here a lot earlier that is thought.
    Thinking better to have had it early, I am.