JRH Products

Lord, we have turned from you

You have blessed us and our land.
    we have turned. we have taken on other gods. we ridicule the things of you. we have chosen to forsake your statutes and your commandments. we have taken the position that we are smarter than you, that we don't need you.
    we are so sorry, we deserve the evil that has come upon us. you said that you would deal with us if we forsake the things of You. we ask for your help as we turn back. please forgive us. we are known among the nations as your people.. please heal our land and our hearts. please lift this pestilence from us.. humbly we come before you.

Amen.

Lord we ARE deserving of this, without any doubt. Help us to turn back and seek Your face again.
    In Jesus name!
    Amen.

A thought that crossed my mind recently was how in the Old Testament when the Hebrews didn't give the land a sabbath, God would let it go a few times and then bring problems on them- Assyrians, crop failures, etc.

For most of Amerika, we haven't let the land rest or ourselves. I know personally I feel this way. It's not about "going to church" or anything like that. It's about PRIORITIES, similar to what RR posted above.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."