JRH Products

Barely into this and

You started seeing a huge uptick in reports of domestic violence.

Kids get released from child prisons and re-education camps. A lot of parents were told to "work from home."

They are finding out that their poor or non existent "parenting" choices over the years maybe were not the best ideas. The chickens have come home to roost and they aren't dropping nice fresh eggs.

I believe a "male" wrote this article here-

https://gen.medium.com/parents-are-not-ok-66ab2a3e42d9

But it's hard to tell cause he's whining like an out of control 3 year old who is screaming for more "nuggies!"

Here was my favorite meme from a few weeks ago-

coronawomen.jpg

And it truly symbolizes a big part of the problem. Poor or no parenting and farming out OUR responsibilities as parents to the publix edumcation commisars, the local church youth group, Little Angels (more like devils) Day Care, etc. And finally and where most of the blame sits- on lazy arse fathers who won't lead their family.

I have always stated that your family will be your biggest asset or your biggest liability when something bad happens. This situation is certainly bearing that out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Those Juvee kids are gonna play hell on an already tense situation. I would bet that there wont be any media coverage of those kinds of "releases". Just like there is very little coverage for the Prison releases that have already taken place.
    Last edited by tarheelsman71; 04-08-2020 at 11:37 AM.

When I was a cop we always knew that domestic violence calls would increase during the long holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Those families that can't stand one another get together and remember why they can't stand one another and it is game on.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    Those Juvee kids are gonna play hell on an already tense situation. I would bet that there wont be any media coverage of those kinds of "releases". Just like there is very little coverage for the Prison releases that have already taken place.
    These prison releases make no sense to me. What better place to contain a virus than a natural lockdown environment? I fear crime rates will skyrocket. In FL, one released prisoner was arrested for murder the day after his release.

But, but, but... those in jail have feelings and we have to respect that.
    Typical progressive attitude.
    Tsk,tsk,tsk

Almost like they want more crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Almost like they want more crime.

Ya think? Hahahaha. That's what commies always want.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/i-just-c...on-home-school

LMAO!

Sorry but little sympathy from us on that. First off, from the looks of seeing kids out playing everywhere during all hours of the day for the past two months, few are doing any real "schooling." Having actually- like really- homeschooled for 14 year (not 14 days), if your kids aren't actively doing school for 5-6 hours a day minimum your likely not really giving them all they need.

We tried to make it work the first week. We put together a schedule, and what we found is that forcing a child who is that young into a fake teaching situation is really, really hard,”
    Oh pobrecito!!!

Nut up or shut up! Weak parents. The problem is the chickens have come home to roost- kids raised with no discipline, never "made" to do work or stick with anything hard, always given the easy way out so as not to "upset the little angels" or more importantly to silence them for the sake of the parents.

No fricking sympathy.

I have seen and worked with "the world's" kids, they are rotten.

Fifteen years ago now, I and later we, got suckered into getting involved in a well known youth ministry at a church we used to attend. Like dunskies we expected the kids to be decent, something we could work with, etc. I got tasked with six grade boys. Why? Cause that had the highest turnover of "teachers." And I soon found out why. But they were largely "church kids" so they were going to be well behaved, quiet, respectful right? Yeah... I was a total neophyte expecting that.

These kids cussed worse than me, very disrespectful. Had one little ba$!ard walk up to me and with his hand flip my glasses off my head and turned away real quick. No quite quick enough, suffice to say he didn't do anything stupid after that and realized he wasn't in his publix skewl cell there. Several actual fist fights in the class. Once I had to walk down the hall and get something and 30 seconds later two are going at it nicely. No "your momma is fat" push fight, straight up they've been watching UFC type stuff LOL. Church kid that was a total POS started it with a bus kid and who the hell you think got in trouble for it? I went to bat for the bus kid with the admins telling them the real deal. Course they didn't want to get the church kid in trouble. Later I would hear the old check in lady at the front rail on and on about how good all the church kids are and how "those bus kids" are ruining everything. Being my typical subtle self, I laughed in her face and said "Miss X, you should come down to my class a few nights, I have the sixth grade future convicts class and I can tell you for a fact that the worse ones are the "church kids." Got the stink eye for that one.

The pillars of the church that happened to be involved with this specific class were rarely ever there and when there, talked among themselves and did NOTHING with the kids. What started out with 4 "men" doing with the class in no time was simply me- once they figured out they had a ****** on the line that would actually be reliable to show every week.

I was the idiot that thought any of what we were doing there mattered and therefore worked with the kids, presented the materials to them, kept records we were supposed to be keeping, etc. My most memorable thing that first year was being told the night of some "awards" ceremony that we needed to present our top child. OK, by this point I was used to the complete lack of communications or training for this sort of thing. One of the "pillars" happened to be there that night and simply said "just pick one of the kids." Having actually been there every night and kept records, I suggested the one child that literally did all the work, acted decent in class, showed up every time, etc. Oh but that won't do, that child is bused here, he ain't someone in the church audience kid. I was told to pick someone else and given two suggestions of deacon of the church's kids. Hell no. They are the worst, never do any work, smart allec all the time, etc. I was given the stink eye for a while but this was a hill I was ready to die on. The right kid got the award.

Come to find out I was the cog in the machine, you see all the rotten out of control kids who's parents were someone in the church got awards. The wife experienced the same "suggestions" in the class she led as well. Next year I found in long forgotten materials a chart to chart each kids progress. Alright here we go, right out there in the open, posted on the wall. The wife and I did a couple years together in the same class. One little ba$... "angel" had a "Karen" type mom that would occasionally make her rounds in the building. Her kid did NOTHING ALL YEAR LONG. And the chart bore that out. She actually had the nerve to get in my wife's face complaining that we should "make" him do his work LMAO. Why did she care? Oh that's right, that chart in that Sunday school room we used for class bore out that her boy was a lazy POS for all to see.

I was a fool because I expected "church people" to actually have RAISED their kids, you know like it's mentioned in Scripture- "train up a child..."

Amerika has neglected parenting far too long, probably going long back before my generation of "latch key kids" were left largely to our own devices by Boomer parents who believed "everything will work out good in the end." The idiots in my generation that couldn't see where our parents went wrong extended those mistakes and being raised as selfish little a-holes continued to be selfish little a-holes in "parenthood." Now it's several generations past and things are pretty much past ever being redeemed.

Your responsibility for your child raising goes far beyond simply providing a place for them to crash and some chickee' nuggies', and yes it even goes into the realm of EDUCATION. We have to stop farming out everything to others that do NOT have our best interests in mind.

Garbage in = garbage out. Plain and simple.