JRH Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Psd.
    Put your foil on.
    Its to generate class seperation.
    Right now who is effected the most by the shut downs?
    Who is getting the money?
    Who isnt going to work since its profitable to stay home on unemployment?
    Who is getting mad for being told to stay home?

Its Its mostly middle America.

Ever see how commie revolutions work?

Wanna know how they'll get people to jump the lines to support what they womt.

Think of history and union parties striking.

Youll start to see grouos forming, youll see folks going against thier normal leanings because of anger and economic hardships.

Who will be in power still...the CEOs. Owners of multi million++++ $ companies.
    Who will be getting thiet " living wage" ,with no means to advance or stuck holding menial jobs.
    Wonder what " essential " means?
    Disposable...
    The worker bee's of the system.
    There wont be upper middle class anymore..
    If the shut downs last to long and food production companies continue to close shop adding to shortages folks wont be happy.
    Its a downward spiral that i fear the end result with be the death of middle America...
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

We will all be considered "kulaks" then. The term will be a little more Americanized but it will mean the same thing and results will be sought in a similar manner.

Hope you have some food HIDDEN not just in plain site storage.
    Last edited by Lowdown3; 04-30-2020 at 10:02 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    We will all be considered "kulaks" then. The term will be a little more Americanized but it will mean the same thing and results will be sought in a similar manner.

Hope you have some food HIDDEN not just in plain site storage.

Not just food broski

Something is a foot though......
    People are getting up tight...Michigan just had a protest on the Capitol. Read the senators tweets etc.
    Its truly pathetic ,they dont see themselves as severants but as gods.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

wwdnet wrote: "If I was a new prepper, I'd take every penny I could get my hands on and buy long-term and short-term storage food and supplies. You can't depend on what you need being in the grocery or big box stores!"

The sad part is, a new prepper is likely to find out that they are a little late to the party!! I checked a few online long-term food storage companies, and WOW... One place quoted "Up to 3 month shipping delay, due to increased demand", another company quoted an eight week delay.... Local stores aren't much better. When I first started my pantry and food storage years ago, I had no problem buying 12 or 24-can flats of veggies, soups, fruit, meat, etc. Now most stores have signs up, "Limit 3, limit 4, etc" And now the fresh meat coolers are starting to go bare.

Quote Originally Posted by miked2345 View Post
    wwdnet wrote: "If I was a new prepper, I'd take every penny I could get my hands on and buy long-term and short-term storage food and supplies. You can't depend on what you need being in the grocery or big box stores!"

The sad part is, a new prepper is likely to find out that they are a little late to the party!! I checked a few online long-term food storage companies, and WOW... One place quoted "Up to 3 month shipping delay, due to increased demand", another company quoted an eight week delay.... Local stores aren't much better. When I first started my pantry and food storage years ago, I had no problem buying 12 or 24-can flats of veggies, soups, fruit, meat, etc. Now most stores have signs up, "Limit 3, limit 4, etc" And now the fresh meat coolers are starting to go bare.
    Mt. House dealer website has shown little to no items available since the end of February.

Right as we speak they show 4 products available in #10 can cases out of 40 or so. And the "available" ones are "Limit 5 per retailer." This doubly screws us because back in the day you would order a couple of pallets from Mt. House and they would offer free shipping (couple pallets, not 2 case type thing). So we could stock a quantity of it. Now to get stocks built back up I would have to order my "5 case limit" and pay ground shipping to get it here. Then people would gripe about the extra costs because I would incur $20-30. a case in shipping just getting it here.

Also, I've been burned SOOOO many times on ordering during rushes. Demand can literally stop on a dime in this industry and the smart money turns over inventory quick as possible. I still feel the sting of the 1,000 gas masks I was elated to finally find a few weeks after 9/11 when no one had any. Like a schmuck I paid three times normal wholesale for them. By the time they arrived the gubmint and 4th estate has started the "everything is o.k. go back to the Mall" psy ops campaign and I was stuck with about 900 masks. The last ones I put on clearance in 2009 at a $20. loss per mask.

And the minute the importers and jobbers smell a rush they immediately raise prices.

We were inundated with people asking us to order masks in February and March. Nope sorry, can't pay 3X normal rates for them, you would hate me to pay that much for them.

Meanwhile, the last two years we were practically giving away NBC gear and Mt. House on email blasts. Just like ammo and mags being so cheap and plentiful for last 2-4 years- hope folks were stocking up.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by miked2345 View Post

We went to Publix this morning and the meat situation was bleak. I bought some chicken wings and ribeyes because we wanted them, but selection was very limited. With meat processing plants getting ready to reopen, I expect the selection to improve and the prices to increase. I picked up some fresh produce while I was there, and some frozen vegetables - again, limited selection. Then we went to Walmart so I could get some coffee and Bake Believe chocolate chips - not a lot of stock but I got what I needed, and then grabbed another 3# package of bacon just because there's no such thing as too much bacon.

People who waited and now want to buy a freezer to stock up are finding no freezers and nothing available in "stock up" quantities. Food riots in the future? Not unlikely at all.

I wanted to get some small packages of freeze-dried vegetables but everything is out of stock. I have #10 cans so we won't run out of those either, or freeze-dried meat, etc.

Administrator
    Meanwhile, the last two years we were practically giving away NBC gear and Mt. House on email blasts. Just like ammo and mags being so cheap and plentiful for last 2-4 years- hope folks were stocking up.
    I can't imagine being a newly aware would-be prepper under the current conditions. I'm thankful to not be one of them. It would be extremely frustrating and terrifying at the same time.