JRH Products

Best tactical slings I've found

This guy's website was down for a while but he's back up and operating. Just ordered about 8 slings from him.

He's in Georgia and used to do some of the Macon gunshows, that's where I first ran into him.

Straight up guy, no BS. Exactly the type I like to deal with!

www.slingmaster.org

He's got stuff on Amazon also.

I've ran about a dozen of his slings for upwards of a decade plus. All have held up well and none of my rifles are locker queens

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Nice - I saw something I'd like to buy. Maybe on payday...

Good timing. This week I removed slings from a couple of rifles and threw them away; worthless. Any recommendations from this site?

Those three point slings for AK and AR are what I use.

Comfortable, well built and quick release as well. Handy if you need to shoulder transfer and the sling is getting bunched up via gear, etc.

He ships quick also. And everyone loves a quick shipper!

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."