JRH Products

Thread: A time to hate

A time to hate

https://spectator.org/a-time-to-hate/

What a great article.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    God forgive me, but I hate the left, the previous administration, the Deep State, Antifa, and all Democrat politicians. I've stated it in other venues, and I say it sincerely. I wasn't raised to hate but I'm over it...send them all to Gitmo until hell freezes over.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    God forgive me, but I hate the left, the previous administration, the Deep State, Antifa, and all Democrat politicians. I've stated it in other venues, and I say it sincerely. I wasn't raised to hate but I'm over it...send them all to Gitmo until hell freezes over.
    wwdnet, you are not alone....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Who was that that said.

When asked: "What does it feel like to kill a human being?"

Replied: "I don't know,,,,, I've only ever killed Communists."

The left will be satisfied with nothing less than total government control of everything and everyone. They will do anything to achieve that goal. Lying, stealing and killing are all tactics that are in play. True, most of the rainbow flag waving vegans don't have the stomach for the fight but they will support or hire those that do. But once that mob mentality takes over, the timid wallflowers will come off the wall. They have seen that a virus with a 99% survival rate can be used to trample freedoms and few will resist. Next time will it be a virus or some other ruse and what freedoms will they demand from you then? Power is a drug, many people easily become addicted and like any other junkie they don't care who they hurt.
    Last edited by Gordon; 05-17-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    The left will be satisfied with nothing less than total government control of everything and everyone. They will do anything to achieve that goal. Lying, stealing and killing are all tactics that are in play. True, most of the rainbow flag waving vegans don't have the stomach for the fight but they will support or hire those that do. But once that mob mentality takes over, the timid wallflowers will come off the wall. They have seen that a virus with a 99% survival rate can be used to trample freedoms and few will resist. Next time will it be a virus or some other ruse and what freedoms will they demand from you then? Power is a drug, many people easily become addicted and like any other junkie they don't care who they hurt.
    It's imperative that we keep a Republican/conservative in the White House and get control of Congress in the November elections. This is likely our last chance to undo the disastrous policies put in place by the last administration, and move SCOTUS to a more constitutionally minded body. Assuming that happens, you can expect the leftist soyboys and Antifa to come out of the woodwork and bring a new level of violence, far surpassing what we saw after the 2016 general election. We need to be ready for that possibility.

On the off chance that Dems retake it all, guard your money and property. Our first move in that case would be to cash out our 401Ks at the current lower tax rate - under Dems, tax rates will explode. We may have to get a safe and keep most of our money at home because I can see new banking regulations coming to punish anyone with "excess" resources. Think of the worst personal and financial retribution you can imagine, and we'll be on the receiving end of it.

For now, I wonder if NY, NJ, CA, IL, MI etc will ever be allowed to leave their houses and go back to work.

Bet this guy votes liberal AND you won't hear crap about this from the liberal press-

https://www.infowars.com/nursing-hom...ule-the-earth/

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Saw this on Twitter and it brings out my killer instincts. This guy should die a slow painful death at the hands of this senior's family.