JRH Products

Thread: aspirin

aspirin

my young bride was on the phone today with a retired surgeon associate.
    during the conversation she commented that she was going to take some tylenol for her sore muscles from working outside.
    --
    his comment.. you'd be better to go get 2 aspirin and take a hot shower. she quizzed him and he continued...
    if i was stranded on an island and only had one medicine, i would want a great big jar of regular aspirin.

we have a stash of ibuprofen... quit that to start using tylenol as needed... got a stash of acetimenophine (sp) but no stash of aspirin.
    correcting that.

sheepdog?

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    sorry rr for the delay...been quite busy with parent issues here.

well, remember when the CV19 all started...nope..don't take aspirin or ibuprofen was what we were being told. well, I just found this today about aspirin https://www.webmd.com/lung/qa/is-it-...virus-symptoms so it seems to be okay. Then I searched a bit more and found this. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04365309

So my take, and its just that...my thoughts...I am storing aspirin, ibuprofen and acetaminophen. I use acetaminophen and ibuprofen currently for my aches and pains. I would not hesitate taking aspirin daily for cardio-protection. In fact, I spoke with a doc today that is using aspirin daily for just that reason. I do not know your medical history, so I can only give you my thoughts on what I am/would do.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!