JRH Products
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Riots in Minneapolis, LA also?

If your not paying attention, you need to.

https://www.infowars.com/video-shows...-white-people/

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...loyd-intensify

Review the old articles I wrote about riots in case you decide it's a good idea to go to check things out LOL.

Be able to know what your car can/will drive over or through- organic and inorganic.

First priority should always be escape, not gunfighting fantasies.

Feel free to post here more articles relating to this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

some folks need to hire some korean "consultants"

if billy's best friend is horribly murdered, that does not mean that all his distant kin can go rob steal and loot folks that had nothing to do with the killing. just my opinion..
    and
    it seems to me that if crowds of billy's distant kin wanted to rob, steal, destroy and loot folks that had nothing to do with the killings that the folks would have the privilege duty and responsibility to defend their stuff, property and lives. with all prejudice... even the extremest kind of prejudice.
    i hope that word all prejudice means what i hope it does...

i'm thinking about the dogs that killed my animals... some had collars. they belonged to some family... but being good dogs from "good" families they did not have the right to come kill my critters. and on top of that. i'm real sure my critters had not killed, maimed, injured, spoke ugly, flipped birds, spit on, or cussed, looked at the dam_ed dogs meanlike, or any of their kin...

bottom line, the stores, neighborhoods, need to have a nice friendly person communicating to the evildoers, "not in this town." with a smiley sympathetic face. BUT knowing that there are friends hidden that will explain it to the evil ones with that "prejudice" i was speaking of earlier.

years ago. a preacher (mighty well liked by many) was killed in a far off town. his distant kin and no kin let it be known that they were going to do evil in the state capital near where i lived... they were told in a friendly voice that they would not be allowed to do that. associates of mine were placed in stores and venues throughout the town with tools to backup the friendly advice.
    the evil kin and no kin got the message and no evil was done to the town.. PTL .

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    read an article today. They wrote that the guy was thrown off the police vehicle. Although, looking at the video, the perp jumped up on the LEO car when it was stopped, stayed on the car while his buddies were kicking/hitting and breaking windows, then decided that it would be best to get off when the officer started driving away, so he tried to come off on his own and land on the asphalt. Well, it didn't go as planned and he fell when his feet hit the ground and did an asphalt face plant.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

With no other sporting activity to keep the heathens focused on this would be a good excuse to trash more than just a few cities. Or even small towns. I don't think there was any excuse to kill an unarmed man but that does not give others an excuse to pillage, burn and rape. Or loot. I agree with Chris, get some of those Korean lads to set up on the roof tops. If I was a business owner and got burned out or looted, I would look to set up shop in a better neighborhood when I rebuilt. I've seen riots, I'll just stay at home and read about them. But, they are burning Ilhan Omar's district up.

omar is of the nature that seeing, hearing, having destruction and turmoil would fit the goal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spread-US.html

Growing number of cities folks... And not getting much media coverage in other cities- which is good but also worrisome cause where is it all spreading?

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    If this is true "Prosecutors warned Thursday there is 'evidence that does not support criminal charges' of the four cops", then that will set off another powder keg.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Two thoughts come to mind. Both not good. 1st. Let it burn. Pull the cops, NG back and let it burn. The end will probably be the same. Trashed town and civilians will eventually rise up and protect their own. 2nd: Kill satelite communication, cell towers, mini EMP the city. Then roll in the NG, Army, State Police and anybody that throws so much as a snowball (it is Minnesota)at the authorities... crush them. Make an example of them. Hate the the dude died. I dont think the cop was a racist. I think he was a dumbass. Why is that we know everyone one of these people killed that are of color, but there have been 42 white guys killed (11 more than Blacks) so far this year, and how many of those names got any media attention. NONE. Its not a black and white thing it is a media exploitation for ratings thing. Then it turns into a looting thing because if the hammer of god would come down on those looting it would be oppressive and in turn the gov would be vilified for being insensitive.

This will be in all the major cities now as "opportunists" will see this as a time to liberate some of those capitalist gains for their own personal use. Just better not try to roll up in my area and get something or they will get some free air conditioning.

Riots in Atlanta. Is Billy back in town? Something's burning.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    Two thoughts come to mind. Both not good. 1st. Let it burn. Pull the cops, NG back and let it burn. The end will probably be the same. Trashed town and civilians will eventually rise up and protect their own. 2nd: Kill satelite communication, cell towers, mini EMP the city. Then roll in the NG, Army, State Police and anybody that throws so much as a snowball (it is Minnesota)at the authorities... crush them. Make an example of them. Hate the the dude died. I dont think the cop was a racist. I think he was a dumbass. Why is that we know everyone one of these people killed that are of color, but there have been 42 white guys killed (11 more than Blacks) so far this year, and how many of those names got any media attention. NONE. Its not a black and white thing it is a media exploitation for ratings thing. Then it turns into a looting thing because if the hammer of god would come down on those looting it would be oppressive and in turn the gov would be vilified for being insensitive.

This will be in all the major cities now as "opportunists" will see this as a time to liberate some of those capitalist gains for their own personal use. Just better not try to roll up in my area and get something or they will get some free air conditioning.
    tarheelsman71...spot on...

NO 10-289!