JRH Products
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    homeland security officer shot.
    secret service agents injured... a bunch of them...
    so. how do you respond... you... well "we" need a clear and unapologetic response...

what if,
    next time the crowd gets close to the white house or any gov't building or acts like they want to burn some buildings...
    we stage our guys quietly in good locations.. (ok to use ladies too, if they want to work in our military,/police, etc..)
    a leader gets on loudspeaker... "boys, girls, trans and all inbetween. please listen... you must move back 1 mile.. from this block. that would be way over there... the other side of 23rd ave. you have 10 minutes.. the peaceful part of your group and the terrorists... that means all your a@@es. any act of vandalism within the next 10 minutes. oops that is now 9minutes and 40 seconds will result in flying lead in your direction... yes.. that means bullets, shells rounds. no more vandalism and no more fires. since you didn't wear uniforms we can't distinguish the state of your heart...
    move back now. you have 8 minutes and 50 seconds... these bullets will for sure injure you and probably you will die...
    move now... yes..i heard the southern sounding hill billy.. you say you are just hear to watch the show... but you are in the wrong place... bullets are going to be shot at this area in 7minutes and 15 seconds... please disburse now... we dont' want anyone to get hurt... we will not be giving medical attention to those that have any kind of injury... so, if you decide to ignore this warning, may i suggest you make a pact with some of your neighbors to drag your unwelcome and injured bleeding body, away from here. in the morning. we will use the dump trucks with dozer blade to remove any bodies from the street... they will then be placed in a big hole we are digging out at the county dump. .... you can use your imagination to fill in the next 6 minutes of his speech... and at the end... he counts down 5,4 , 3, 2, 1... and auto weapons fire from multiple locations. clearing the crowd...
    yep a couple of mealy mouthed nerds will be shot full of holes..
    yep some terrorists will die...
    yep some of grannies sweet little grandsons that are high on meth or whatever floyd used fantenasia or whatever, will meet their maker... but after this happens about 2 or 3 times... the riots will stop. in my humble opinion.
    if they don't stop. i suspect the crowds of pos will be a higher % pos as the nerds, flower children and curious cuties will be staying away...

I love the "what ifs"!!

If they cross a line on the White House lawn I suspect there will be dead protestors. Don't know where that line is but the seat of our government will be defended at all costs. Yes, it will look bad when pictures of dead kids on the White House lawn are published. They will be "protestors", not thug trespassers when the MSM reports it. There will be an agitator in the crowd that will urge them to do stupid things. The big question- who is that agitator working for?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Iím afraid that too many investigators are deployed by their Mayors to hunt-down for parking lot church services and terrorist barbers to look for those things.
    Amazing, isn't it? I wonder how big the exodus will be from NYC etc.? Anarchists are destroying the city while DeBlasio says everything is under control...

Me and my armed helicopter with a minigun (97 rounds per second on high) hovered on the white house grounds once upon a time.
    I have no doubt that system is still available.

Word I heard regarding the protests(social posturing showing how you care more than other people) and the cadres of bad folks embedded among the "protesters".

"The distraction you are ignoring is the attack you have been expecting."

The protests are a cover.

IMHO, YMMV... next up is mass casualty affairs, assassination of officials, followed eventually by IED's.

Surely hope I'm wrong but keep your eyes peeled.

Best eval I can offer at the moment.

prc, i worked late... got up late... still on first cup of coffee.. your eval shook me.
    i needed shaking...
    what if ,,, you are anyhwere near correct. there are preps i've failed to complete.

"the protests are a cover" i need to remember that phrase.

thanks

RR
    I too hope I'm not correct.
    But it is a level 602 scenario ...or was at one time.

Time to be aware, not be condition white and be very much OODA.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    I love the "what ifs"!!

If they cross a line on the White House lawn I suspect there will be dead protestors. Don't know where that line is but the seat of our government will be defended at all costs. Yes, it will look bad when pictures of dead kids on the White House lawn are published. They will be "protestors", not thug trespassers when the MSM reports it. There will be an agitator in the crowd that will urge them to do stupid things. The big question- who is that agitator working for?
    The media would be screaming Kent State. If the anarchists were on their lawns throwing Molotov cocktails, the media would be screaming for the police to help them. No matter what this administration does, the media attacks. Just do what needs to be done to protect life and property. So far, National Guard presence is helping but waiting for a second wave in NYC - big attention getter and lots of high-end loot.

Press conference today had media insisting rubber bullets and tear gas were used against "peaceful protesters" that refused to vacate the area as requested and who were lobbing bricks and frozen water bottles at LEOs. Okay it was smoke grenades and pepper spray LEOs used but who's counting?

Rumor has it that AG Barr has communication records between the riot crowd organizers and politicians & media. That would make for some interesting bedtime reading😉

prc, i didn't know what level 602 meant...
    so i googled it with various other words such as threat level 602
    a primary response had to do with the game candy cane ? or something similar,
    but also found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_catastrophic_risk
    relating to global catastrophic risk...

i've got a couple of military associates... too early to call them.

while i was googling, i thought i knew what ooda stood for, but just to confirm googled that too...
    i thought it was just an unofficial slang.. but quickly found https://fs.blog/2018/01/john-boyd-ooda-loop/
    and other references...

thanks for prompting me to do some checking.