JRH Products
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    https://twitter.com/theangiestanton/...32882862403585

Pallets of bricks "left" in strategic locations and crowds directed to them. Another big coincidence!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Yep,
    Seems too well organized and too well funded. The rioters, that is.
    It's happening, among other not well publicized places, here in little old not big Colorado Springs. Tear gas, et al.

The degree of organization, from big wide spread cities down now to medium size cities is disturbing to me.

When are the commies or what ever going to stop being referrred to as democrats/liberals/progressives.

Need to start calling a rose ...a rose and a rotten fruit ......a commie.

Now this might become a problem-

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...numents-291316

Supposedly that was the issue in the Charlottesville setup. If anything could bring out what they affectionately call "the alt right", this could. Potential for escalation just went up greatly IMO.

Anyone have info on Jacksonville, FL "protest" last night?

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Now this might become a problem-

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...numents-291316

Supposedly that was the issue in the Charlottesville setup. If anything could bring out what they affectionately call "the alt right", this could. Potential for escalation just went up greatly IMO.

Anyone have info on Jacksonville, FL "protest" last night?
    Just what I read in the news and saw on TV; overturned burned cars, one police officer with a slashed neck and more injured, some damage to buildings/retail. Not on the level of Minneapolis or NYC or Philadelphia and not likely to go there. More demonstrations today and I would guess the Guard will be called out in addition to LEOs and SWAT.

Nobody's buying alt-right involvement; the alt-right isn't likely to go to war over a murdered black man. Likely Antifa which will now become a domestic terrorist org and I think I see a big boot about to squash that nonsense. They've been wreaking havoc across the country for a number of years. Video of a purported Antifa organizer paying rioters was widely rebroadcast.

https://www.wokv.com/news/local/offi...bTtdo8D2MR6HO/

Administrator
    It's becoming easier to sort out the protesters from the rioters, and I expect law enforcement to start clamping down on the latter. Closing roads coming into these cities will keep some of the rioters out, but not enough. I keep expecting to see fire hoses turned on violent groups but haven't seen it yet. Rubber bullets have been fairly effective but not effective enough. These police forces aren't trained for mass violence on this level. We're fortunate to live far enough from Jacksonville to miss all of this, although it could migrate. Without mass transit in this area, it's not likely. I spent some time this morning loading up mags and pulling out ammo cases on the off chance that the locals get stupid.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a city near us had the 24hr Wal Mart close last nite for precaution. The county south of us went back on curfew...things are spicy right now...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

the dam ed terrorists have killed a federal officer in oakland.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    https://twitter.com/theangiestanton/...32882862403585

Pallets of bricks "left" in strategic locations and crowds directed to them. Another big coincidence!!!
    Based on Twitter photos, pallets of bricks have been found in multiple cities. Someone had to pay for the bricks, the palletizing, and transportation. Follow the money back to the big perp.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Based on Twitter photos, pallets of bricks have been found in multiple cities. Someone had to pay for the bricks, the palletizing, and transportation. Follow the money back to the big perp.
    I’m afraid that too many investigators are deployed by their Mayors to hunt-down for parking lot church services and terrorist barbers to look for those things.