JRH Products

Top off time, this would be a good idea

Top off all your batteries.
    Do it now while you still have time.
    Seems like a good idea to me.

Anybody else have good advice about topping off stuff?

Battery Junction runs some good deals and you can find some of these "odd" batteries you may need there also.

Sure your Aimpoint PRO can be left on for 2 years on low setting and not lose power, but stupid stuff happens, have some extras of the odd ball stuff like that.

They run some good deals on the Tenergy rechargeable batteries as well.

And I can't tell you how many times I fielded calls regarding old batteries not working in NV. Yeah the packaging may say "good for 10 years" but the reality of storage isn't always like that.

A bulk supply of disposables as well as a system to recharge and a good supply of rechargeable batteries.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Top off consumables like LP, gasoline, diesel. Don't forget to put stabilizer in the liquids. Top off your firewood supply. I keep plenty of Coleman fuel and LP canisters along with lamp oil and wicks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Top off consumables like LP, gasoline, diesel. Don't forget to put stabilizer in the liquids. Top off your firewood supply. I keep plenty of Coleman fuel and LP canisters along with lamp oil and wicks.
    Good reminder! This is always one of my top priorities for fuel, groceries, ammo - everything. We need to top off the gasoline in the motorhome - we hit the $75 limit the last time we took it to the gas station. Husband is building new gates so we can easily get the beast in and out of the backyard, so that tank may have to wait a little while but the rest of the gas tanks are full. I keep a good supply of Coleman fuel and LP canisters on hand, but there's always room for a little more...We use very little firewood, even in winter and we still have a lot sitting on the wood rack.