JRH Products
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    an article from atlanta the capital city of georgia. and one of the most prominent in the southeast...
    and i don't see any indication that the situation will get better.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/cops-2-teen...DNACKFG5PAZWQ/
    That's why I stay away from big cities...

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    an article from atlanta the capital city of georgia. and one of the most prominent in the southeast...
    and i don't see any indication that the situation will get better.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/cops-2-teen...DNACKFG5PAZWQ/

And the mayor's reply- "we need to do more to encourage youth small business."

Like the extortion business? Is that what she means?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

LD3, the scenario you have suggested is what happened in South Africa. The Marxist government made gun ownership illegal. The next step was to confiscate land belonging to the Afrikaners who had been there since the 17th, 18th centuries. The government turned a blind eye to the atrocities levied against the Afrikaners (of Dutch decent). SA went from a net-exporter of food to a net importer of food as the Marxist raiders couldn’t/wouldn’t farm. There are still a few left that didn’t flee to Australia, New Zealand, or Europe and they are constantly under siege with no protection from authorities. The only thing the US has from the experiencing the same result is numbers. Numbers of non-Marxists and numbers of firearms. I will repeat something that I have said before: what side will the police and military be on if/when this happens?

my concern is that the mayor of atlanta, portland, san fran, minneapolis, santa monica, chicago, detroit, and so many others.... are not idiots. they had to be smart to get to where they are... and they have an excellent ability to communicate... to get others to follow their lead. the words they use. their dress. their presentation....

so, if they are not mentally challenged, then what the heck is going on?
    i think it is getting more and more clear every day. they are on a mission. they have orders. orders that they send out and orders that they receive. there is a plan which is being followed. the parts to the plan are falling into place..
    many in the population just fall in step, shuffling along. but many a great many know of the plan. maybe not all the details but enough to believe that this is a good plan for them and their families. so, get in line, bow, scrape, rob, kill.

the question if my above rant is anywhere near correct is ... what am i going to do, given the current situation?
    the easiest answer would be to join 'em.
    the second easiest answer would be, sit back, drink my coke, beer, whiskey, smoke some crazy stuff, or direct inject some crazier stuff, and put on my rose colored glasses. and attack verbally or on the internet, or in community groups any one that is not "on board!"

or not.

Blog Entries
    West Virginia.
    One...i kinda want a change. Love the mountains and 75f in august weather. I enjoy fly fishing.
    Goid gun laws.
    Two- family is there... and here.
    Survival wise. Theres very low population areas.
    And it's cheap.
    What a basic home here in floridastan cost could get me acerage and a nice home( ex. 150k for 30 acres and nice cabin style 3/2 with basement)Or tons of land and an modest home.

Downfalls is the job market........methbillies...encroaching libs from the northeast etc.
    So...pretty much no different than here lmao.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Blog Entries
    If the marxists have thier way...
    It's gonna be lord of the flies, meets children of men, meets Yugoslavia, Ukraine snd some good ole red dawn.
    " because WE LIVE HERE..."
    The irony between the DSA/Marxism/antifa business model is how it us very similar to the start of Turner diaries....
    Privileged white " officials "over looking BLM " community officers " once police are defunded( recent CHAZ/CHOP take over), taxes goes berserk to cover more hand outs and to ensure wealth redistribution to certain demographics and further class separation/tensions.
    This will in turn have " unintentioned consequence " ...
    And we end up with boobois, 3prs etc pushing back and that allows TPTB, to finally go after " right wing extremists: ...
    Aka anyone that doesnt fall into place, didn't vote correctly or speaks out on social media.

I feel how ever...before that extreme happens most Americans will start the push back.

The big issue is what physical event will ignite it. Will it die out or be the rally cry that pushes us over the edge into the above mess.

Quote Originally Posted by protus View Post
    West Virginia.
    One...i kinda want a change. Love the mountains and 75f in august weather. I enjoy fly fishing.
    Goid gun laws.
    Two- family is there... and here.
    Survival wise. Theres very low population areas.
    And it's cheap.
    What a basic home here in floridastan cost could get me acerage and a nice home( ex. 150k for 30 acres and nice cabin style 3/2 with basement)Or tons of land and an modest home.

Downfalls is the job market........methbillies...encroaching libs from the northeast etc.
    So...pretty much no different than here lmao.

We go to Romney a lot up to Max Velocity Tactical. I like the area but could be farther from DC.

It's one of the areas we have considered. Thinking of crossing the Mississippi more though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    We go to Romney a lot up to Max Velocity Tactical. I like the area but could be farther from DC.

It's one of the areas we have considered. Thinking of crossing the Mississippi more though.
    It's a nice place...but its different for sure.
    Just like the dakotas. Which peaked our intrest a few times due to a large family net and some of the rural areas.
    Just dunno if it i want -26 winters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by protus View Post
    It's a nice place...but its different for sure.
    Just like the dakotas. Which peaked our intrest a few times due to a large family net and some of the rural areas.
    Just dunno if it i want -26 winters lol.
    Same here.

Last August we took a couple days bypass on a business trip and went to SLC and drove up to Lava Hot Springs and checked out that part of Southern Idaho- Yes Southern Idaho LOL.

Place was neat, cool in August, but trees were sparse, land was stupid expensive, water was non existent.

We keep discussing places as a family. I said "we got to have trees cause we got to be able to heat any dwellings."

Not sure how people would survive in those areas with few trees. Burning dried cow dookee pioneer style I guess???

Gotta have some trees. A little cover, a little sun shade and wind protection and some wood for the stoves.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just a thought...we have all been living at our AO for a while or in my case living and visiting my secondary AO in TN for a while. We have made connections with neighbors and know who is a probable ally, who is an ally and who would likely be on the fence or a threat (if any). We have gotten to know our AO topography and roadways, natural shelter areas, growing conditions, and sources for income, sources for heat and cooling and sources for hunting. We have reconnoitered and know where choke holds would be for ambushes, we know the area for a hasty retreat, we know multiple escape routes for a Get Out of Dodge moment, may even have caches in the area for fall back plans. We know which stores to trust, which doctors to go to, which mechanic to see, which HVAC company that is honest, etc.

Do we want to be making plans for moving at this time? I guess if you are young this may be a plan. However, if you are over a certain age (you decide what that is) do you have the time and energy to find a place, settle in, find the doctors/hospitals, hardware stores, plumbers, and set everything you need on your new homestead up. What is the rainfall like? Do you have a lake nearby for emergency water and fishing? You would need to learn the growing seasons, hunting may be different (mountains vs flatlands). Where to fish, where to grow, where, what and when on everything in life. What is the political climate going to be in 1 year, 5 years, 20 years in your old area vs the new area? Have you looked into the growth in the new location. How far has the city expanded in the last 10 years, or 20years? What is the demographic of the newcomers to your new city/county/state and will it be the same red or blue in a few years as it is now?

I guess what I am saying, it is easy to want to "run away" from something and if you live in a big city you may need to. The reality of going to a new area is challenging and will not be an easy task. How long has it taken you to build the intel you have and the AO you have today. Do you, or should I say will you, have enough time to get things set up before all of the SHTF?

Just points to ponder.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!