DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Second Chance:

Thank you sir, I just finished "Normal" for the 2nd time. My eyes are still bleeding

Is 2nd Chance available as a pdf download?

Blog Entries
    Not yet. I'm still looking through a second edit for a possible go at publishing. If I can trim off about three hundred pages, it's a better sell then the current nine hundred pages. I tend to get a little wordy when I write lol

Good luck with the publishing. If it doesn't work out, you could go with plan "B". A cd with your stories and other related "stuff", much like JDY did. Of course, getting published would be way more cool

Love to write the forward for you if your interested.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Great read, being drug round the world by my dad (E-8 retired USAF) NCOIC 1608 Military Police. I see many similarities in the way Grand expresses himself. Reading his stories is like being around friends all over again

Hi Grand
    Thank you very much!! i love the Story! it really is one of the best story's i especially enjoyed the fact that it played in Tennessee, soon to be my adopted home..
    Also wanted to thank you for sending me the email with the link to here a while back, i couldn't read it sooner because i was in south korea and apparently this site does not work over there

@ the admin
    right now, im more or less leaching becouse im going trough a turbulent time (im immigrating to the USA).. but i promise ill participate and try to share some of what little i know as soon as i settle down...

Site supporter and beta tester
    Whew, I finally got time to sit down and finish "Second Chance"; what a story!!! Excellent writing, Grand. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it, I hope you have good luck with publishing it!
    Brokedownbiker

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Gov't, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin
    Sam Adams

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
    John Adams

Thanks for the great story and for directing me to this site (I originally started this story at Frugals).

GN

Grand, what can I say? An outstanding tale, told in an outstanding manner, from a person with outstanding talent.

I laughed, I cried, you pulled up the entire gambit of my emotions! Thank you for sharing your God given talent with us!

Grand- your thread here isn't seeing enough "views", I'm gonna pull it down to make space on the forums LMAO

Congrats, great job!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."