JRH Products
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Another comment sent via email-

Robert,
    My order arrived last night. I just want to say that the product is just like you advertised and we can't be more pleased. My National Guard Infantryman son checked the unit out and said how awesome the unit is, "no spots". He says that the MILSPEC units that they are issued don't compare in quality to the unit I have. My thanks to you and the folks at Night Vision Depot.

One recommendation. Update your website to show all the tube specifications that are listed on Night Vision Depot's website. I was hesitant to purchase the unit from you until I read your post on the AR15.COM forum stating that your units came from Night Vision Depot and giving the specifications. I'm sure your sales will increase if you provided the exact specifications for your units as they do on Night Vision Depot"s website. Before spending the money I was doing a lot of online research on specifications and product differences. Specifications are a necessity, buyers want to know exactly what they are going to get when spending this much money.

Thanks again for a great product and the quick shipping

P.W. (name abbreviated for OPSEC)

Sent from my iPad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Having posted any of these in a while, here's another one-

Robert
    I received my order last week. The PVS-14 mono is unbelievable! This is my first night vision optic purchase. I still can't believe the clarity of this instrument at night. Thanks!!!!
    Regards,
    Alan L. (name abbreviated for opsec)

"Got the unit in just fines, very clear and sharp!"
    John J. (name abbreviated for opsec)

If their is one thing I love, it's hearing from satisfied customers-

Hi Robert.

Thanks so much for all your help with the NVG's They arrived here in the nick of time (Customer was leaving on a camping trip) They are amazing. I was down in Utah camping and they just blew me away with how clear and crisp they were. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again.

"After a month wait with ****
    (deleted name of another company) for a PSV14 (customer means PVS14) I ordered from you and it shipped that same day. Arrived fine and it's beautiful. Keith B."

Does JRH anticipate another Black Friday sale on the PVS-14s?

I ordered a Patriot Pocketscope a couple years ago from JRH. The device itself was a little wonky (Not JRH's fault, manufacturer defect) and I ultimately had to return it, but JRH's service was fantastic. Robert was very responsive, and went to bat for me with the manufacturer, doing everything in his power to make it right. I couldn't be happier.

Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan

Quote Originally Posted by AGreyMan View Post
    Does JRH anticipate another Black Friday sale on the PVS-14s?

I ordered a Patriot Pocketscope a couple years ago from JRH. The device itself was a little wonky (Not JRH's fault, manufacturer defect) and I ultimately had to return it, but JRH's service was fantastic. Robert was very responsive, and went to bat for me with the manufacturer, doing everything in his power to make it right. I couldn't be happier.

Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan

The Patriot Pocketscopes were a deal way back in the day. Unfortunately as PVS5 tubes (the Patriot Pocketscope used a tube from the PVS5) got scarce, it got harder and harder for the manufacturer to build these. Later, as supply of parts dried up, it got hard to support those units long term.

This is probably the #1 reason we stopped offering used night vision. ALL of the night vision we currently offer, i.e, all that's currently available, is BRAND NEW units with solid warranties.
    The warranty on the PVS14 we offer HAS BEEN five years for quite some time. Some dealers are acting like ITT/Exelis is just now offering a five year warranty, that's BS cause ITT/Exelis has offered a five year warranty for many years now.

We'll definitely do another Black Friday sale on 14's. Recently the factory up'ed the wholesale cost on these units. However to balance that we started offering PVS14's with no accessories for less money also. As always, forum members here need only to call up and we'll take care of them as best we can

Excellent! I will continue to sock money away for one of these PVS-14 units. Hopefully by Thanksgiving I'll be able to swing it.

Thanks for the update on the night vision: You have many customers so I don't expect you remember my story, but I was one of the folks who got pinched by lack of spare parts. The thing sat at the repair depot waiting for parts for months.

I'll drop a line -if things go well financially- on Black Friday and hopefully order one up!

Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan

I love getting comments and reviews of these units! Here's another one

Received the unit last thursday (9/06) . Thanks for the fast shipping. The unit exceeds my expectations,incredible sharpness and brightness. Having only experience with the old PVS 2 in the Army and the cheap russian junk sold in sporting good stores this unit is a revelation. I can see why the military considers these units force multipliers. Threw my old russian unit in the trash. No comparison. GR

Here's another

Order received yesterday, got to open it up and try it out tonight. Weapon mount was in the box and all is well. Specs on data sheet were good, and tube/optic performed better than expected for the cost. Thank you very much. Jim. H. Firearms reviewer
    In October 2012, 99% of all of JRH Enterprises orders for Night Vision paid with Visa or Mastercard shipped in ONE BUSINESS DAY!!

Oh Great.. Now I gotta start working overtime for this

Another one received via email-

Robert

True to your word the product was shipped fast and is performing beyond the specs. Thank you sir for doing what you do! Thanks again.

Walter A.
    99% of all PVS14 orders in January, Feb and till the 21st of March (yesterday) paid for by Visa or Mastercard and received before 10am SHIPPED THE SAME BUSINESS DAY RECEIVED!!! No three week waits with JRH baby!!!