JRH Products

Anybody in western montana

We are in the Helena area and interested in saying hello to others of like mind in our area. Info to share and discussion of a 50 acre site with spring and house.

Gold Site supporter 8/2012, thank you ibetiny's Avatar
    Not in Montana but hello and welcome.
    Man created shotguns because God created cats.

Man, those Muslims sure are worried about what they eat. I went over there and all I heard was Alohaaaaa Snack-bar.

Hello, sorry not in Montana. Welcome.

I am scheduled to complete my MBA by June 2014. I have been talking with my wife about relocating to Idaho or Montana after I get graduate. She's not fully on board yet but she does realize from a preparedness stand point Arizona just is not going to cut it due to the scarcity of water and routes out of the Phoenix metro area.
    "One cannot but ponder the question: what if the Arabs had been Christians? To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly what he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing. Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity." - General George S. Patton, diary, June 9, 1943.

We have spent some time in arizona and new mexico. Beautiful country but unless you have a long term built up situation......
    We love it here in the helena area. Missouri river headwaters, lakes, wilderness areas and low population density.
    Here are some job listings. https://jobs.mt.gov/jobs/seeker/sear...=Search&curren

Thanks for the info!
    "One cannot but ponder the question: what if the Arabs had been Christians? To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly what he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing. Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity." - General George S. Patton, diary, June 9, 1943.

Hi! I'm in eastern Montana....lot less people out here and most are preppers. I'm sure there are a lot of us all over the state. I'm originally from Charlo in the west.