JRH Products

Thread: No knead bread

Blog Entries

No knead bread

Few months back we started doing this. Lil time consuming aka the rise/set times. But the end result is awesome.
    Weve been experimenting with different flavors etc.
    Recipe weve been using came from mother earth news...i can try and find it if theres intrest.
    Last edited by protus; 02-03-2016 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Typos...tablet fingers....
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Come on pics pics!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    They are on my phone. But so far theyve all come out looking magazine quality.
    This recipe calls for them to be baked inside a dutch oven . Which is what turned us onto it.
    We put the bread in the dutch..set it in the big oven for iirc 30mins. Bam. Done. Comes out about the size of half a basket ball.
    Wife unit got big praises by me. I dont eat much bread or bread products but ive scarfed down a few warm slices so far lol.

We **** a garlic parm one that was gone in minutes during christmas.
    Our next run were gonna use the fresh hrbs weve been growing (basil..oregeno..etc ).

Ill see if i find i picture...i know theres one on my phone..

Like i said..its a pretty darn easy recipe.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

I found some good no knead in MENews also. They were in an artisan bread story. Didn't use a Dutch oven but did have you, immediately after putting the bread in the oven, pour a cup of water into a raised edge baking sheet. It flashed to steam and helped seal the outside to allow a hard crust.
    WolfBrother

Most people are content to be a part of the Good Shepherds flock.
    Some people choose to prey on the sheep.
    Some people live to defend the Good Shepherds flock and to confront the Wolf.
    I am a Sheep Dog.