JRH Products
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    prc, great advice... i've rec'd it before in relation to some other products... i failed to follow it.. then...
    to my great loss.

just to check prices, i went to apmex.... looking at silver eagles..
    the best price i saw was 39.18.... silver at 27.53
    folks, that is a $12 premium!! there are a bunch folks on the buying side of silver for this premium to be so high..
    when i bought at 20.00 i think the premium at that coin show was about 2 to 3$
    i think a crowd of folks are buying. or,,, the pmi retailers and that survivalist crowd are just scaring the poop out of civilians.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, just for giggles I looked back to when rr did a restart on this thread. I saw on Jan 27,2020 silver was $18.09 and on March 23rd, 2020 silver was $13.78. Today's spot is $28.22. So if you were a wise investor, in 20 weeks you could have doubled your money....those paying attention could have done well.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Short comment:
    Watching gold and silver and the ups and downs.
    As of this morning, it's giving me a deja vu from the last time silver bumped $50 an oz.
    Feels like the beginning for the wild swings.
    This feels like the early beginnings of the same thing again.
    Swings started, got wilder and more severe.
    Then smoothed out and prices were high.
    Lasted maybe two weeks and then got slammed by the banks back to where ithe real pricing was buggered again.

Gold
    $1,863.10($10.50)
    Silver
    $22.22($0.95)
    Platinum
    $843.40($16.60)
    Palladium
    $2,277.40($45.90)

What was I saying about selling?

But wait, my buddy that pushes PMs told me Gold was going to $3000. an ounce and silver $100.

Yep, been hearing that BS since the early 90's.

Sold a good bit of my metals mining stocks FINALLY where I could sell at a little profit. Kept some for if things do go 2011'ish again. We will see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Always a fun ride.
    Comment: I also remember when I was being told gold was going to $1500/oz and eventually, it did.
    Considering the inflation and pissing away the value of the USD, $, I could see $3000/oz.

I suspect, this time after the drop back it will skip past $3k and go to 5 or 6k.
    Just me and I have a lot of patience.