JRH Products

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Been a crazy year and an even busier last couple months. New year looks particularly worrisome- VA, elections, etc.

Today and tomorrow, try to focus on Him. His birth is why we have CHRISTmas.

He will keep us in the coming days, He will make you strong when you feel weak. He will heal you when you need it most. I know this cause He has done it for me more times than I ever would deserve.

Merry Christmas guys!
    Robert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Thank you LD3. Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family, ad to the great members of this forum.

and another Merry Christmas to all..

and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

and a prayer for discernment and wisdom in all that we do.
    amen

Administrator
    Merry Christmas, everyone. Keep Jesus in your heart and be a beacon of his love to your own loved ones. No matter what the future holds, tomorrow is a celebration of the greatest event in human history.

God bless!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas everyone, and a safe new year.....new decade? Weren't we just discussing Y2K a couple years ago? how the time flies...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!