JRH Products

Coming around again

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...ket-2020-01-15

Cheap debt, Amerika is addicted to sugar rushes. Too much candy and sweets makes kids fat or gives them diabetes.

Amerika is the fat kid who also owns the key to the candy store!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    There has been a push to reduce qualifications for mortgage seekers; when it comes to jumbo loans, that becomes a huge risk for the financial institutions. The housing market is already crazy busy, at least around here, so why risk financial integrity to sell a few more mansions/businesses? There are forces working to undermine the economy as a pathway to more government control and to destabilize the current administration. Electing a leftist President in 2020 would be a market killer. Imagine 63 million people pulling all of their 401K/IRA/TSP/etc. retirement investments to avoid a much higher distribution tax...

On a personal note, I moved my 401K to the guaranteed fund (and pulled some of it fixing up this stupid RV), and have tried to convince my husband to move at least part of his. He loves the big gains over the past 3 years, but another 2008 would be a 401K killer. We are watching the political scene closely, and if a Dim is moving to the WH in 2021, our investments will be pulled on 11/4/2020. It's the only sane thing to do. As soon as he retires this spring, he's pulling enough to pay off the house, which is our only remaining debt. There's no longer a tax benefit for us having a mortgage. Low taxes, low insurance, low utilities...we're in pretty good shape.

we have associate in california... in a rental... rates are huge. they need to buy a house...
    house prices are outrageous...

5 to 8 times the price of similar property in our rural flagabama area.

looks like a balloon about to bust to me...

does feel like it. Question is when and why that particular timing. Que bono.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would think Trump wants things to keep going smoothly til elections are completed. After that dunno.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!