JRH Products
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    In the later 20 something books General Ben there cleans out Europe, the Americas, etc. multiple times from "creepies" and misc. scum. My God the crap I remember that is useless.... scary.
    I missed the one where I got written in as some kind of disloyal villainess...I never paid for any of them anyway

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    I missed the one where I got written in as some kind of disloyal villainess...I never paid for any of them anyway
    Oh darn! Now I'm going to have to try to figure out if I still have them all!!!

I probably didn't toss them because I figured if nothing else they would serve for backup TP after all the TP then years of tax records where used up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Oh darn! Now I'm going to have to try to figure out if I still have them all!!!
    I can't remember which one it was. Someone showed it to me way back when. Good times😂

The good times are still here.

They only disappear when WE forget them.

On this subject...somewhat...has anyone else been watching the current “Redoubt” movement in the Pacific Northwest? From what I have read, they follow the Rawlesian idea of a state like the one mentioned in his books, but adding western Washington state. As expected, the usual suspects have labeled the movement with the typical adjectives.

i have read at least one of them... and maybe two... seems like 2nd was placed over in middle east i think... ld, i may have forgotten to say thanks... so now, ?? years later.. thank you!

edited to add. found one of them death in the ashes 11th in the explosive series it says on the cover.
    i've got a few cowboy books by a johnstone.. i wonder if it's the same guy.

2nd edit... yep... same picture on the back inside cover... eyes of eagles. one character is katie olmstead. prettiest girl in western kentucky. she fell in love with jamie mcallister and they ran away together heading west!
    Last edited by rockriver; 04-19-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Used to have a lot of respect for Rawles. Plagiarism I don't like. I noticed on his writing contest (which IMHO just generates free content for his website) one person had posted plans for a barricade that had been lifted from Kyle Lamb's website. I sent an email and politely pointed that out the Mr. Rawles since the plans were copyrighted. The email was ignored and that article was awarded the grand prize of that cycle. Done with him right there.

BTW- I prefer Matt Bracken's books to Jim Rawles'.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    The good times are still here.

They only disappear when WE forget them.
    It's always good times around here.

Administrator
    edited to add. found one of them death in the ashes 11th in the explosive series it says on the cover.
    i've got a few cowboy books by a johnstone.. i wonder if it's the same guy.
    Same guy - he wrote a lot of Zane Grey type westerns that were still being sold in airport bookshops a few years ago.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    On this subject...somewhat...has anyone else been watching the current “Redoubt” movement in the Pacific Northwest? From what I have read, they follow the Rawlesian idea of a state like the one mentioned in his books, but adding western Washington state. As expected, the usual suspects have labeled the movement with the typical adjectives.
    I have a friend who moved to ID who could be described as a Redoubter, although she's actually more of a homesteader and rabble-rouser.