JRH Products
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Most of us here in Georgia outside of Atlanta could care less if it burns or not. Kerosene Billy had a good plan. The only problem I can see with Atlanta burning would be like a corn crib catching fire- all the rats will scatter.

I'm just waiting to see Snake Plisskin when "Escape from Atlanta" comes out.

Now, that there has got me anxious!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I think many are missing the larger picture here. Two weeks ago, authorities were arresting, ticketing, citizens for gathering in groups. Like at the beach, church parking lot in-car services, hair salons, etc. Now, the marches are on, social distancing isnít necessary. Covid cure? Will Covid come back if the protests go away? Iím ok with Atlanta burning if it will cure the Wu-Flu. Sarcasm meter on max today.
    Now, with a Trump rally in Tulsa this weekend, CV once again rears its ugly head. CV apparently is only contagious in places where "normal" people gather, and not in mobs of protesters, rioters, and looters. Minneapolis testing indicates that there was no spike in CV cases after the protests/riots. Just call every gathering a protest and everything will be fine. Church services can be protests against Satan. Birthday parties can be protests against aging....

Was up at a CQB class for a few days. Heard about the new lunacy in Atlanta. Thankfully I don't drive anywhere near there but did make a couple side detours around several major hubs on the way back and pre-planning the trip ruled out our normal layover night near Charlotte just in case.

So tuning the radio looking for news ALL you find is damn NPR. They are pushing the white guilt narrative extremely hard. How anyone with half a brain could not think the MSM isn't pushing a race war now is out of their mind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Was up at a CQB class for a few days. Heard about the new lunacy in Atlanta. Thankfully I don't drive anywhere near there but did make a couple side detours around several major hubs on the way back and pre-planning the trip ruled out our normal layover night near Charlotte just in case.

So tuning the radio looking for news ALL you find is damn NPR. They are pushing the white guilt narrative extremely hard. How anyone with half a brain could not think the MSM isn't pushing a race war now is out of their mind.
    It's hard to believe that we, the taxpayers, fund left-wing NPR. They are as bad as CNN and only serve to fuel social, political, and racial tensions. The govt shouldn't be funding any news network, especially one that works to undermine national unity.

Not a blue flu in ATA, they're quitting.
    ++
    RSS News Feed
    feed-image

It began around 6:00 PM eastern time tonight; Atlanta Police officers began walking into headquarters, turning in their keys to police cars, their badges and guns. They're quitting.

Within an hour, Atlanta police in Zones 3,5,6,& 7 had all quit the force.

Developing

UPDATE 8:34 PM EDT --

Source confirms Atlanta PD zones 3 & 6 (southeast area) already have 20 - 30 cops walk out

Thatís HALF an entire shift

If I was them and had a family, I'd be seriously thinking of quitting. Especially so you're family doesn't have to worry just when you're gonna get screwed, dead, sent to prison. Policing in a city with a P-poor command is a not-good concept.
    Last edited by prc-104; 06-17-2020 at 10:40 PM.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    These liberal mayors want to defund their police, well it seems like the officers helped them. Now they have several less to pay. I cannot blame them for walking.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

It's very stupid out there.

Saw where the Atlanta/fulton county politicians are saying "We have no problems with police officers, nothing to see here'.

Pitiful,,,,, the "mayor" said "We have a BIG PAYRAISE in for the police".

And the cops aren't falling for their BS.

LOL

They are stepping on it big time and have no clue what to do.

All their Politicians are seeing SHTF and yelling loudly "IT'S ALL OK HERE, EVERYTHING'S FINE!.

They are SO lost!

I sent an email to the mayor congratulating her on her tremendous efforts on making Atlanta the next Detroit/Baltimore.

The problem that the Atlanta mayor will have is the number of municipalities in the ATL area that also need officers. A few smaller cities have broken away from the metro area and formed their own small cities; Milton, North Fulton, South Fulton, etc. These cities broke away and became independent when they got tired of funding a large city but were not getting the services. Those new cities will welcome trained, experienced officers without the cost of the training. The new ATL officers will likely stay long enough to get training and move on as well. Their rapid transit bus drivers do this already, getting training and leaving for better companies. It will be a revolving-door with new, inexperienced police officers continuously rotating out.

YEP!!!!

Atlanta is the NEXT Detroit/Baltimore.!

Oh, just heard Antifa is heading to Lafayette, GA and maybe pull down a statue or two.

Boy oh boy, it that ever gonna be a mistake for them folks. <grin>

Wish I was a fly-on-the-wall there.
    Last edited by prc-104; 06-18-2020 at 03:19 PM.