JRH Products
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Not a blue flu in ATA, they're quitting.
    ++
    RSS News Feed
    feed-image

It began around 6:00 PM eastern time tonight; Atlanta Police officers began walking into headquarters, turning in their keys to police cars, their badges and guns. They're quitting.

Within an hour, Atlanta police in Zones 3,5,6,& 7 had all quit the force.

Developing

UPDATE 8:34 PM EDT --

Source confirms Atlanta PD zones 3 & 6 (southeast area) already have 20 - 30 cops walk out

That’s HALF an entire shift

If I was them and had a family, I'd be seriously thinking of quitting. Especially so you're family doesn't have to worry just when you're gonna get screwed, dead, sent to prison. Policing in a city with a P-poor command is a not-good concept.
    According to reports, only one officer showed up to work Zone 6 (east side) Thursday morning. I hope the rest are all out looking for new jobs, because working for an administration that supports criminals before police isn't viable.

Fully concur.

However, i suspect comprehending that is a fair degree beyond the capacity of that mayor and most of Atlanta's civil management.

She's not much different from the Demo candidate for Governor that ran last time.

The population of LaFayette, GA is 87.2% White Alone, 8.42% Black or African American Alone, and 3.42% Asian Alone. N/A% of the people in LaFayette, GA speak a non-English language, and 97.3% are U.S. citizens. The median property value in LaFayette, GA is $82,900, and the homeownership rate is 45.2%.

most of north ga. has little patience for rioting and looting... i would suspect they treasure the things that are theirs. i would suggest that protesters go back to atlanta or detroit or seattle. i would suggest that looters look for long empty curving roads out in the mountains.. and since rules and personal property don't appeal to them... they may want to travel up a long rut filled drive that has a sign that says "no trespassing" maybe the folks at the end of that driveway, are like seattle and will say "come on in, what's our stuff is your stuff, just make yourselves at home... oh and let us show you where we grow our special herbs and veggies. right up this hillside.. oh yeah... bring some of your stuff with you... we need to fertilize this ground up here... you can help!

deliverance

what was the name of the movie with bert reynolds and ?? some city fellows went on a canoe trip... and met some locals... and had fellowship... ?
    hmm.. lafayett is in n.w. i think bert's trip down the river was in n. e...

Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Fully concur.

However, i suspect comprehending that is a fair degree beyond the capacity of that mayor and most of Atlanta's civil management.

She's not much different from the Demo candidate for Governor that ran last time.
    Just think, Mayor FatBottoms and Stacy the Gap Toothed Walrus are both on Joe Biden's short list for VP nominees.

Now, find that encouraging, I do not.

In the little town of Hiawassee, Ga (northeast GA), population 880, this is how the protests were welcomed. http://nganews.com/pdf/ngn%2006-10-20%20Front%203.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    In the little town of Hiawassee, Ga (northeast GA), population 880, this is how the protests were welcomed. http://nganews.com/pdf/ngn%2006-10-20%20Front%203.pdf

"He called the solidarity protest "bull shiite"..."

Love it, straight to the point.

Chickens coming home to roost folks with these kids brought up in liberal public schools and then even heavier indoctrination at these "prestigious" colleges. If your kids upbringing and education was farmed out to others for 12-20 years of their life you think you have a chance in hell of giving them good Christian and conservative values?

I've heard it told that conservatives don't have time to protest, cause we work, blah blah blah. True. But if you have little kids, you best damn well read the writing on the wall and MAKE TIME to educate them yourselves from here on out. No more excuses. No more "we gots such good skewls 'roun here" bull crap we hear locally- no they aren't, stop parroting crap you've been brainwashed with or mandated by the school teachers communist union. The irony of the we don't have to protest cause we work thing is the money we are making while focusing on work is destroying our progeny and setting them against what we claim is our values.

Just like sorry arse supposed christian chicken place based out of Atlanta. Dad and founder was a stand up guy. He's evidently gone now. The son is a cuck and has sold out on several major tenets. This was a "bastion" to most Christians - many of whom like myself who never ate their crap but drove 2 hours to buy some of the greasy filth years ago when they did stand up (briefly). Oh they are not open on Sunday so they are pious- get out of here with that mess.

Mark my words, you will CONTINUE to see more MAINSTREAM churches pushing the SJW cause to include more of the kneel before them crap like baby truett just did. And it WILL be justified with twisted Scripture.

People need to learn to be o.k. being an outlier. You do NOT have to go along with the BS pushed by your church when you know it's not right.

You do NOT have to send your kids to indoctrination camps (maybe a few will now understand why I have called them such for the last 20 years...)

"Come out of her and be not a partaker of her sins."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

'People need to learn to be o.k. being an outlier.

Certainly true. The "Outliers" were the folk who **** this country.

Damn straight!