JRH Products
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    SO Atlanta burns...Some RAGE/Rabies virus inside the CDC survives the fire and mates with COVID. Finally we get Zombies that we can shoot.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    SO Atlanta burns...Some RAGE/Rabies virus inside the CDC survives the fire and mates with COVID. Finally we get Zombies that we can shoot.
    Good for target practice...

Speaking of Monopoly of Power, I'm remembering Mao when he said "All political power comes from the barrel of a gun" and what Senator Al Gore Senior (not Al Gore Junior) told me....

He said "All the people in the government fear you. Because they know you were in actual combat and more ....they know you have seen that one man with a gun can change a government.:.

Media is gearing up for a false flag, mark my words on this.

Seeding the battlefield with stuff like this-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...signation.html

So Poindexter and Leonoir are high powered lawyers, live behind gates and think they are fine. Then "protestors" (look at the pics some are armed also) come through gate and start some march. Poindexter and wife walk outside and start pointing weapons at them. And yes there are pics of both parties actually pointing weapons at each other. Media will run with stuff like that.

It's only a matter of time before someone loses their "cool" and shots are fired.

Are you training? Do you really think like Poindexter here that probably has shot his rifle twice in years since he bought it that ALL you need is to brandish a weapon and the bad guys will flee? Look at the Poindexter in the pics- let alone the wife- they are sweeping each other at several points and there are numerous "clues" that Poindexter has never spent 10 minutes doing any weapons training. One pic shows the wife pointing her pistol towards one of those misguided Norwegian youths and that "youth" pointing an AR at her at the same time.

Just a few weeks ago I did my third or fourth iteration of MVTs CQBC class. Fighting in and around structures. First day is flat range stuff with live fire. 2nd day is force on target in the kill house. 3rd day is force on force in the kill house. Positive identification of targets (PID) is an important factor in this sort of thing and you regularly see the newer to this people having "friendly fire" accidents. Why? They are usually too amped up and in over their head and the mind is working a lot slower than the trigger finger is.

I got shot in the back of the head twice while laying down (I had already been shot earlier in the scenario) with my rifle a foot from me. Center of a room. It was a cop, came in a little too amped and shot me in the head twice while obviously "dead" already. Dude was new to this type of training, way too amped up and while tripping over his shoe laces on stuff the rest of the weekend, seemed to be able to make the shots to a supine casualty at close range LOL

And from hearing this guy blather on about all the training he had supposedly done, this wasn't your normal 40 hours of police academy run of the mill under trained cop.

Now if your normal weapons handling skills suck- if your always on the trigger, if you don't know to drop your muzzle a bit to scan, etc. Your chances of making bad mistakes under stress just got worse. And because in that moment you will feel behind the curve, your finger will go to that trigger ahead of time.

And yet your average "prepper" can't be bothered to train regularly. They love to talk about the "ammo forts" they build with all their ammo cans stockpiled. Yet 90% of them I've seen come to training could do better to HALVE that "ammo fort" and expend that during quality training and then a butt load of practice.

It's coming down to the wire. We are all going to have some Schindler's List moments "I could have done more...I should have..." not a damn person is going to say "I trained too much, I spent too much time gaining skills at arms."

Don't be Poindexter...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

As an aside to the Poindexter lawyer article above- if more of this occurs expect housing prices in "gated communities" to decrease rapidly LOL.

A subdivision by any other name.... with a gate. When your house sits but 100 feet from a public road, THAT is the problem.

I was jumped on by all the "it's going to go straight Mad Max" type preppers years ago when I talked about making sure you had adequate fencing, good set backs from any public road, marked signage showing no trespassing etc.

Those types argued that you will just be able to "stack bodies" on Day 1 and therefore all that was unnecessary, they will just going to "shoot all comers" and other rambo like bullshiite- I'm sure none of them trained but they all had "ammo forts" also (resupply points for BLM protestors).

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    and as so many have stated with the weapon training and restock your supplies now comment, I will add....do not forget your medical skills. Have you placed a TQ on yourself with your non-dominate hand in a while? How about placing one on someone else while staying behind cover? How about your first aid skills and supplies?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

trainingzero.JPG

The meme warriors were on this guy in no time....

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    trainingzero.JPG

The meme warriors were on this guy in no time....
    A mob rush and these two would have lost their weapons and likely their lives. Unless you have a like-sized group of armed defenders, you don't have much of a chance. Idaho patriots came out in force and that was that...

Another benchmark is crossed-

https://www.infowars.com/live-covera...on-the-ground/

These folks are not as stupid as some think they are. The stage is set.

These folks are not as stupid as some think they are. The stage is set.

Exactly so and a very timely comment.

The funding and training the enemy has as well as their furnished equipment is impressive.

They have encrypted digital comms with vox earpieces,
    The hints that they have been buying large volumes of US **** body armor plus the net rumors (maybe BS) of suppressor kits and full auto dropins is concerning.

An outfit that doesn't even swallow hard paying protestors $180 a day plus travel,lodging and food is a group that is very well funded.

Not all are high speed, low drag but many of them are.
    NEVER underestimate the abilities of your opponent.
    I'm just hoping if I run into any of them that they are the dumb ones.