JRH Products
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    folks,
    reference above story...
    this story seems impossible in the america i grew up in.
    but, things have changed.
    i'm in a city where the city fathers told the police no arrests.. don't stop the lkp
    i heard first hand from dr. some of katrina results.
    i've seen gov't leaders bowing in front of lkp on internet.
    i've seen leadership of gov't and civilian declaring the rights of the lkp to loot and rob and kill.

I'm just sitting back, taking a break from doing chores, and wondering....

How far is this going to go before the folks who work, vote and raise their kids well have had their fill of it?

Most all of the real backbone of America don't go out and march down the streets, make banners, loudly stand in crowds and chant inane slogans.

We just don't do that.

We shure as hell don't burn down buildings, destroy stuff and leave a mess behind us.

Heard what them folks do is called Virtue Signaling. Look at me, I'm showing I care more than the people beside me. I'm showing I'm great and I'm better than you.

Most of us have no taste or inclination of doing such things.

The only exception, and I think it's a good exception, is bikers in DC on July 4th and Memorial Day. .....and they're not doing what the people above are doing, they are celebrating the valiant efforts of our dead soldiers. All gave some, some gave all!

As I said, we don't march in the streets and such.

We don't go out and beat on each other, although I have been known on occasion to punch a loudmouthed vulgar bully in the jaw to protect the virtue of my women and children.

But that's what a man does if there's no other way.

As a parent, you can let your children go on their errant way for awhile which is how they learn but when the children go beyond the pale, that's when the hellish hand of the parent flies and the children remember the lesson for the rest of their lives.

So, beyond my rambling, I'm back to wondering when we the parents are going to let our hand fly.

Administrator
    so reader,
    what do you do now... ?
    Finish installing the fencing to keep them inside. Let them starve or, since they're apparently all vegans and soy boys, throw them some red meat. Cut off the power, water, and internet - you want to be your own autonomous zone, figure out utilities for yourselves. As for the "good people" of Seattle, you voted for it, enjoy...

I see a VA dude got his head bashed in by a statue he was illegally tearing down. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes; in this case, he won himself into a coma. I'm never going to feel anything for criminals who are trying to destroy this country and its history.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    folks,
    reference above story...
    this story seems impossible in the america i grew up in.
    but, things have changed.
    i'm in a city where the city fathers told the police no arrests.. don't stop the lkp
    i heard first hand from dr. some of katrina results.
    i've seen gov't leaders bowing in front of lkp on internet.
    i've seen leadership of gov't and civilian declaring the rights of the lkp to loot and rob and kill.
    This isn't happening everywhere - yet. For now it's pretty much confined to blue states with extremely liberal elected officials. When the lkp leadership demands that they replace the elected leaders, will they acquiesce then?

but, but, but... they'd never do that to me?
    Would they? (<==== LiberalGovernor)

here's the nicest result takeover for the lkp...
    1. blockade
    2. explain to them that they did wrong. and must pay.
    3. ask if they want to leave... if no. fine!
    if yes, then they can come out one at a time, be photoed and fingerprinted and everything that happens when you are arrested.
    they must pay for damage done... and agree that all future and current gov't payments and any other payments be applied to
    their debt... their retirement, their savings, their home, car, boat, personal belongings. social security, tax refunds, 401k, 403b,etc... if they don't have resources, they get marched down to the county lock up and put in chains... to work the roads till debt paid/ . .. no bail. well if their share of the damage is 100,000 and soros wants to pay it, then fine, financial debt is paid but still responsible for criminal actions. for which they will sign a detailed confession, and agree to pay for their criminal trial and jail expenses.
    4. they don't want to be responsible. fine. stay, and starve.

that's the nicest thing i can come up with...

just thinking, what would i do if someone took over my house, ate up the food, then wanted to walk away after they'd trashed my house... hmmm. i would not be in my happy place attitude.

Oh, it just gets better and better.

Stupidity knows no bounds.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ack-oppression

Portland mayor gives every city employee 40 hours of paid time off to mourn 400 years of black oppression

I want to give our employees space to grieve and reflect: 40 hours of bereavement leave as allowed under HRAR (Human Resources Administrative Rules) 6.03.”

Granddaddy was correct. I did live to see the insane running the asylum.

AND, it's not just Portland.
    Last edited by prc-104; 06-12-2020 at 01:08 AM.

decided to look up info on "seattle city hall"
    i've been calling them the lkp...

the first thing i saw was "Black LGBTQIA+)

i was mighty proud feeling.... if you will look back i didn't call them black or any reference to their ethnicity.
    then i saw the letters... wow... i was on track just didn't put enough.
    let's see
    looters, gangbangers, bullies, terrorists, quizzed, idiots, a@@holes ... + i don't know what the plus sign means
    LGBTQIA
    so, time for me to lighten up a little...
    i had lkp for looters, killers, protesters.

give me your line for lGBTQIA and what in the heck is PLUS?

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    decided to look up info on "seattle city hall"
    i've been calling them the lkp...

the first thing i saw was "Black LGBTQIA+)

i was mighty proud feeling.... if you will look back i didn't call them black or any reference to their ethnicity.
    then i saw the letters... wow... i was on track just didn't put enough.
    let's see
    looters, gangbangers, bullies, terrorists, quizzed, idiots, a@@holes ... + i don't know what the plus sign means
    LGBTQIA
    so, time for me to lighten up a little...
    i had lkp for looters, killers, protesters.

give me your line for lGBTQIA and what in the heck is PLUS?
    Male, female and all the queers.

I notice in the statistics they keep that only men and women get the Chinese virus. The libs can identify about 64 other genders but they haven't been infected it seems.

I think many are missing the larger picture here. Two weeks ago, authorities were arresting, ticketing, citizens for gathering in groups. Like at the beach, church parking lot in-car services, hair salons, etc. Now, the marches are on, social distancing isn’t necessary. Covid cure? Will Covid come back if the protests go away? I’m ok with Atlanta burning if it will cure the Wu-Flu. Sarcasm meter on max today.