JRH Products

Thread: rubbing alcohol

rubbing alcohol

i'm working in an old house and getting stuck with old nails...
    1. i need a tetanus shot.
    2..some alcohol . so called the bride and said, please bring over some alcohol and antibiotic cream.. (i forgot the brand name, but i know small wounds heal up quicker if i use the stuff!

wife stopped by with a bottle then headed to walmart to stock up on several items..

huge empty space with no alcohol she reports. bride asked worker about supply being restocked.. answer "mam, we've been out for several days and we don't know when we will be getting any."

hard to believe rioters are buying rubbing alcohol? i don't think alcohol is used in corona treatment.. ahhh.. maybe used as a disinfectant?

anyhow, it's cheap and we are loading up if we find some.

Administrator
    Alcohol + aloe gel + thickener (xanthan gum, glucomannan, etc) = hand sanitizer. That's why there isn't any...I make my own and subbed Everclear for rubbing alcohol.

Haven't seen rubbing alcohol on the shelf at a walmart since February. It's always the cheap stuff that no one thinks of in normal times that goes first.

Supposedly 90% can be cut with distilled water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Chris, you know where I live. We have folks here that were making ethanol before anybody thought about pouring it in a gas tank. It is a better substitute for rubbing alcohol. You can drink this stuff. Or so I have been told.