JRH Products

foreign influence > military? u.n peackeepers?

what if...
    lots of folks like 2 chron. 7:14 which speaks of God's people turning to him... and God healing the land. but down below a few verses it tells what will happen if God's people turn against Him... and it ain't pretty... no one quotes those verses! they should imho.
    so, i'll ask looking at your community and religious org. are folks turning to the Lord? no need to respond... they aren't here. but look and consider...
    and if they are not, then look at verses following 7;14 and see what happens next...

then consider current events... the group er groups that are wanting to tear down the fabric of USA are growing... whether it is give more money to them that don't work, to tearing down statues and churches, to raising up homosexuals or people of color, or illegal aliens, or whatever and giving them a higher status than average joe in america.... normal ole folks have decided that this is the normal.... and with blinded eyes and hearts are jumping on the bandwagon to bow, kiss butt, shine shoes, pay off, watch them loot and kill. etc..

it is becoming more and more clear that the goal is not just helping coloreds, or helping homosexuals, or illegals, or democrats. it is to destroy the system. revolution.

what happened in our last revolution. the u.s.a went to other countries asking for fighters to come help us beat england.

what happens if the u.n. is asked by pelosi to come in and help keep the peace. or china/korea/muslims are offered prizes if they will come to our shore and "help calm things down?" would they come? they would just be here to keep down the violence...

what if? last year it would have seemed preposterous and a waste of breath. folks would have laughed at the idea. and some of you are laughing at the idea now... but what if, obama and kerry, and the mormon (i forgot his name... big republican) went to foreign lands and offered them great benefits to come help us... would they come? i think so...

this s is getting more serious every day.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    what if...
    lots of folks like 2 chron. 7:14 which speaks of God's people turning to him... and God healing the land. but down below a few verses it tells what will happen if God's people turn against Him... and it ain't pretty... no one quotes those verses! they should imho.
    so, i'll ask looking at your community and religious org. are folks turning to the Lord? no need to respond... they aren't here. but look and consider...
    and if they are not, then look at verses following 7;14 and see what happens next...

then consider current events... the group er groups that are wanting to tear down the fabric of USA are growing... whether it is give more money to them that don't work, to tearing down statues and churches, to raising up homosexuals or people of color, or illegal aliens, or whatever and giving them a higher status than average joe in america.... normal ole folks have decided that this is the normal.... and with blinded eyes and hearts are jumping on the bandwagon to bow, kiss butt, shine shoes, pay off, watch them loot and kill. etc..

it is becoming more and more clear that the goal is not just helping coloreds, or helping homosexuals, or illegals, or democrats. it is to destroy the system. revolution.

what happened in our last revolution. the u.s.a went to other countries asking for fighters to come help us beat england.

what happens if the u.n. is asked by pelosi to come in and help keep the peace. or china/korea/muslims are offered prizes if they will come to our shore and "help calm things down?" would they come? they would just be here to keep down the violence...

what if? last year it would have seemed preposterous and a waste of breath. folks would have laughed at the idea. and some of you are laughing at the idea now... but what if, obama and kerry, and the mormon (i forgot his name... big republican) went to foreign lands and offered them great benefits to come help us... would they come? i think so...

this s is getting more serious every day.
    From my perspective, it's very serious and we are in danger of losing our country, our heritage, and our God-given freedoms. I don't know what this white guilt thing is because I don't feel any, but too many people are brainwashed into thinking America is an evil country. The idea of personal responsibility seems to be on the wane as others are assuming responsibility for the failure of certain communities to thrive. For those of us who worked exceptionally hard to find some measure of financial security, the notion of handing financial security to those unwilling to make the effort is more than distasteful.

George Floyd's brother asked the UN to intercede - and it would seem liberals are 100% behind the idea of non-American solutions to a crisis that isn't a crisis at all. I probably need to go back and watch the original Red Dawn again...because it could be coming to a city near you.

Remember, Obama signed the Kigali Principles Pact even tho without the Senate it carries no legal weight.

Maybe they're all pushing to disband the police so the UN will have to come in and save us all.

Neat, after all, the prairie dogs need a break and with all their neat stuff they will make wonderful mobile re-supply pods.

I love Chris' "what if"'s!

To me the key words in II Chronicles 7:14 are "turn from their wicked ways". If America doesn't turn from their wicked ways, such as embracing sodomites and butchering babies in the womb among others, God who is righteous in all things owes us a judgment worse that he rained down on Sodom and Gomorrah.

As far as a foreign influence, I have one word- Soros. True, he has duel citizenship but he is foreign born and raised. He wants to destroy America and has invested billions to see that done.

But, those powder blue UN helmets should be easy to pick up in a scope. Like a drill sergeant told an 18 year old boy many years ago, "you better harden the ?@#& up, boy". 2020 will be a year that goes down in history, let's make sure the right people write the historical account.

when we keep reading..
    “But if you[a] turn away and forsake the decrees and commands I have given you[b] and go off to serve other gods and worship them, 20 then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. I will make it a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples. 21 This temple will become a heap of rubble. All[c] who pass by will be appalled and say, ‘Why has the Lord done such a thing to this land and to this temple?’ 22 People will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the Lord, the God of their ancestors, who brought them out of Egypt, and have embraced other gods, worshiping and serving them—that is why he brought all this disaster on them.’”

so... does this following section match what is going on in america? before the corona hit? and still?

We have forsaken God as a country. I've not heard any end times prophecy scholars say that they find anywhere in the Book that says America will be a player in the final days. Most empires last about 200 years. We're due for our demise. Maybe an America of a sort will endure, but if this election gives the liberals the White House and Senate we are finished as the country you and I knew and loved. The root of all the problem is sin. People don't like to hear that their pet sin is bad. Just ask a homo. Yes, I think we have turned from the God that the founders knew and revered and if we as a country don't turn back to God then we should not be surprised if he turns His back on America.

Gordan,
    I’m with most of what you said, but to me,

Yes, most empires live about 200 years but regardless of how some consider us as an empire, I have confidence that most Americans still believe and have faith that we’re still a Republic.

I could spout a bunch of patriotic words here but it’s not necessary because we all feel the same way and know what I’d say.

We are the only republic to have existed in the history of the world. (yes, some can pick this apart as they can pick anything apart).

We are the only country operating under the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, nothing like them ever existed for more than two hours in the history of the world.

I think we’re doing pretty good to still have men willing to give their lives to keep them both alive.

Regardless of that the loud mockingbird press (radio,tv,newspaper [who reads a fishwrapper anymore?}, internet) all spouting the NAZI thing of “Say it loud enough and often enough and it WILL BECOME TRUTH”, we’re not going to become 1984 .

The attackers are scared they’re going to lose the gains their parents ****. Because of this, they’re pushing hard, pushing sloppy and going all out and they have amazing funding.

We (the Country) can and will survive whatever they throw at us. Remember back in the mid-60’s when the weatherunderground was setting off between 670 and 700 bombs a week? These folks are the children of weatherunderground.

We shrugged off their pathetic attempts in the 60’s and we’ll do it today.

Ignore whatever the idiot children tell us, keep the faith, Check Six,hold the line and OODA.

God, Guts and Guns were how we **** this God given Constitutional Republic and He will assure we keep his creation !

ps: an afterthought.
    George Washington spoke with words inspired by our Lord when he gave his farewell from office address.

Every thing he said we must do and must not do have always felt to me like they came from the lips of the Lord.

If we can return to those, We'll be just fine.
    Last edited by prc-104; 06-28-2020 at 11:41 AM. Reason: George Washington

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    We have forsaken God as a country. I've not heard any end times prophecy scholars say that they find anywhere in the Book that says America will be a player in the final days. Most empires last about 200 years. We're due for our demise. Maybe an America of a sort will endure, but if this election gives the liberals the White House and Senate we are finished as the country you and I knew and loved. The root of all the problem is sin. People don't like to hear that their pet sin is bad. Just ask a homo. Yes, I think we have turned from the God that the founders knew and revered and if we as a country don't turn back to God then we should not be surprised if he turns His back on America.
    Pool talk yesterday: God is watching us, killing the unborn, killing each other, destroying everything that is beautiful and special. I expect Him to decide enough is enough any day now, though I pray every night that He will help us turn it around.