JRH Products

Phase 2? In a different meaning

https://www.rt.com/news/493871-china...ubonic-plague/

"and be not a partaker of her plagueS" emphasize on the PLURAL form of the word.

What if a 2nd phase of a biological problem involved bubonic plague? Or the worse version that would tie in with the respiratory issues of COVID?

A "one-two punch" if you will.

Question for PSD- what is current abx treatment for plague? Seems like I remember back in the day Tetracycline 500mg qid but I'm sure there is something better now.

Better bone up on that and see what Kraftdrug.com still has for fish antibiotics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, there are several meds that can be used to treat Plague. I will link to the CDC's treatment website.

https://www.cdc.gov/plague/resources...(00000002).pdf

Now, unless you have some IV meds laying around, look for the meds marked p.o. as that is oral. Sure, IV is preferred to start with and then transition to p.o., but some will not have IV fluids and IV forms of meds unless you have taken over a hospital.

If you see, one drug that I like a lot, is doxycycline. Doxycycline is a good "all around" oral antibiotic and can be used for a lot of conditions...including anthrax and plague. If I needed to give my fish an antibiotic, doxy would be high on my list to keep some hanging around. There are others, don't get me wrong, but doxy works for a lot of things.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

My "fish" have gotten more than a few sinus infections over the years. They all tell me that the Doxy from Kraftdrug.com has worked well for clearing that up.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah, my fish must have had the same bug....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    yeah, my fish must have had the same bug....
    Yes, I just got some fish myself...