JRH Products
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are you ready for your "whiteness training"

If you work for a progressive city, county or state this may be coming to you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O4OlbHUysc

unbelievable.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Remember.....
    if you're a one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind......

You are RACIST!

<grin>

I guarantee you I won't be hearing about these seminars from all these teacher union worshiping "we gots such great skewls 'roun here" types after they have to sit through their indoctrination. They will be silent like they were on the mandatory lgbtqlmnop a kid can say they are a walnut and you have to agree with them seminars.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I heard about this and am not surprised. I think 1 year from now we will all be incredibly surprised at the country we live in. I think we are walking a ridgeline on a mountain range and we (as a nation) are getting ready to take a fall one way or another. ON the one side is a more conservative grassroots apple pie living but on the other is some chaos the likes we have never seen. Biblically I know where we will are headed. Rapture, tribulation, 7 years of the worst of the worst. But we also dont know if this is the time. I am sure during world war II everyone thought that the "time was nigh" but it wasnt. Makes you wonder how bad it has to be for the end to actually come. But I can bet...I wont be taking this class.

I think where it will go is Henry Bowman''s Unintended Consequences.

I HAVE seen this "Whiteness Training" thing before.
    It was 50+ years ago.
    I was living in the Soviet Union, yes,,, the CCCP it'self.

And now it's here.

REVCOM.COM

We really need to give the prearie dogs a break.

Administrator
    Thank heavens I'm retired. In the 70s I got kicked out of diversity training 3 times for telling the instructor to talk about our commonalities instead of our differences. I would surely lose my white privilege card in whiteness training😂

Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    I think where it will go is Henry Bowman''s Unintended Consequences.

I HAVE seen this "Whiteness Training" thing before.
    It was 50+ years ago.
    I was living in the Soviet Union, yes,,, the CCCP it'self.

And now it's here.

REVCOM.US

We really need to give the prairie dogs a break.

I mistyped,,,,, The Revolutionary Communist Party of America is a Dot US, not a Dot COM.
    Sorry.

The .edu organization that I worked for will likely handle “whiteness training” like it did sexual harassment training, active shooter training, hazmat, etc. An online PowerPoint presentation with a 15-question quiz at the end, all answers are true except the last, which was false. 20 minutes of your day, HR checks the box.