JRH Products

Thread: salt

salt

i don't usually do the grocery shopping... but my bride's very busy and so i went for a short list.
    --
    when i got to the spice isle, i couldn't remember how much salt we had so picked up one of the cylinders... !! a dollar !!
    this common stuff used to be 10 cents... maybe up to 20 cents... sheesh...

so a complaint about stuff costing more than i remembered it being..
    but more importantly..

a comment on the need for salt. i haven't looked in the itsy bitsy storage closet to see what we have already, yet... but
    the two expensive containers i bought. ain't enough...

got ya some salt... ? don't forget to get ya some! i think sambos has it by the bag, should be a whole bunch cheaper..
    Last edited by rockriver; 08-18-2020 at 09:38 PM. Reason: bitsy not busy

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    i don't usually do the grocery shopping... but my bride's very busy and so i went for a short list.
    --
    when i got to the spice isle, i couldn't remember how much salt we had so picked up one of the cylinders... !! a dollar !!
    this common stuff used to be 10 cents... maybe up to 20 cents... sheesh...

so a complaint about stuff costing more than i remembered it being..
    but more importantly..

a comment on the need for salt. i haven't looked in the itsy bitsy storage closet to see what we have already, yet... but
    the two expensive containers i bought. ain't enough...

got ya some salt... ? don't forget to get ya some! i think sambos has it by the bag, should be a whole bunch cheaper..
    I bought 2 large boxes of salt and they're sitting in the LT storage closet. I have 3 cylinders in the pantry and 2 in the lazy Susan. I also bought a large bag of baking soda and have #10 cans of baking powder and 3 vacuum packs of yeast in the freezer.

My husband hadn't been grocery shopping in about 10 years. He was in shock at the prices when he went with me last year 😂