JRH Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    SGAmmo yesterday seemed to BRIEFLY have 1,000 rounds of 5.56 going at $599.99 a case.

I looked at it for a minute, laughed and then went to checkout and they were sold out. Probably did myself a favor, but interesting to note how fast things sell out.
    Case of x39, some 20 gauge shotgun shells, 9mm luger, .40 S&W - all on order. This will take some creative stacking on top of current stock

I need less shoes and more room!!! The more I watch the news, the more I feel understocked.

NO, everybody needs more (quality) shoes/footwear.
    With the cloth items everybody is wearing on their feet, when the hard times hit, those sneakers will wear out and be totally worthless except for throwing at the hungry dogs coming by.

Footwear,footwear, footwear

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    With the cloth items everybody is wearing on their feet, when the hard times hit, those sneakers will wear out and be totally worthless except for throwing at the hungry dogs coming by.

I have a 4-shelf rack full of shoes that includes 4 pairs of sandals and the rest are leather and heavy canvas. I have a couple pairs of good leather boots. Plantar fasciitis drives my footwear so I can stay on my feet😀

As usual, my faith in you is justified. Hopefully others may benefit from our QSO.
    I have Plantar fasciitis as well.....PITB
    :-)

?pitb?

must be "pain in the boot"

planter fascitiis must be something real athletes have.

like fast, faster, fastest, so fast that it's fastitis,,, ( i used to get sinusitis and had appendixitis)
    so you guys must be the faster than fastest! planting those feet and burning it up!!

dont ya hate a sa...

Blog Entries

Chaco's bro.

Once the combat boots,keens merrels and tennis shoes wear out.
    Im doning my multicam taslite kilt and my woodland chaco's to fend off the zombies.....
    Im more into having good underwear than socks lol
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Administrator
    As usual, my faith in you is justified. Hopefully others may benefit from our QSO.
    I have Plantar fasciitis as well.....PITB
    :-)
    I use Vionics inserts for all of my shoes for half the price of the shoes themselves. I use them in my cheapo gym workout sneakers because I already had the sneakers. I can do a fair amount of walking without pain as long as the footwear is good. Plantar fasciitis is a major PITB; quarterly cortisone shots help keep it from sidelining me.

BTW, I spent a couple hours today reorganizing the ammo storage area to make room for my latest purchase. In the process I found my misplaced range bag. Yay!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    ?pitb?

must be "pain in the boot"

planter fascitiis must be something real athletes have.

like fast, faster, fastest, so fast that it's fastitis,,, ( i used to get sinusitis and had appendixitis)
    so you guys must be the faster than fastest! planting those feet and burning it up!!

dont ya hate a sa...
    It's actually funny😉 I used to be an athlete but that's a story from a long long long time ago. I think my PF came from the strange gait I developed after spraining my knee. Keep being a sa...

Administrator
    Got my SG order today, packed away and very happy with the service and delivery time.

What do I need now? A new toilet to replace the one my husband broke while replacing the wax seal...