JRH Products
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    what do we need? more fruit trees..
    i had to cut down some scuppernongs/muscadines... regret it.
    pears produced awesome this year. so many the limbs were breaking.
    the persimmons are coming on strong... trees we planted a few years ago.

satsumas (sp?) and oranges are dark green and slap me as i go by on mower. hard as rocks, but in some time going to be good.

we need more of each of above. good food. nutritious and we don't do a lot for this provision...

Last major domino to fall-

7.62x39 now showing out of stock also at SGAmmo.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I need more of everything the more I look at what is coming. Even though I have been preparing since before the Y2K thing, I still feel behind. The more I read history, the more I feel this could be one of those multigenerational times. I think we are in a fight for our Nation. I do believe there is a spiritual fight occurring as well. We are trying to stock up on pretty much anything we can get a hold of. Every little thing(s) we get now will be appreciated in the future if this goes south.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Don't want to get too far offbase with what this thread is BUT
    I concur with Sheepdog.
    It is indeed a point of concern with me that I generally view what's coming is along the exact same lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Last major domino to fall-

7.62x39 now showing out of stock also at SGAmmo.com
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/wolf...-p-110076.aspx

Found using the resource that I posted earlier in this thread.

.35 a round with free shipping. Expensive? Yeah but I posted it for those late to the party.
    Last edited by Benn Gleck; 10-05-2020 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Added the price

7:05 PM 10/7 SG has 9mm and .223

In the last month 5.56 has gone from $.50'ish a round to almost $1. a round.

X39 has gone from $.30 a round to almost $.40 a round

9mm from $.40 to $.70

And biden hasn't even gotten started!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

i shouldn't ask... answer might be ? anyhow... what did that guy put on his lips? and why?? is that advertising something?

He's a comedian but it's how crackheads or meth heads typically look, bad teeth also if they are heavy users. Sometimes face sores I believe also.