JRH Products
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Louisville...BT announcement scheduled for today

9F5A0786-F153-4CA5-A1C1-059257B7FEAB.jpg

Looks like the AG in KY will make the Grand Jury findings known today at about 1330hrs. The reports I have been seeing and hearing are that the city of Louisville have locked down several blocks around the courthouse. All LEO have had time requests turned down for the next 30 days. Govt buildings boarded up and fencing installed.

Either way, we all know the BGs will protest, er riot...

heads up
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Folks, please discipline your kids from a young age.

Throwing a fit in Walmart- take them out of there, spank them in the car and go home.

Talking back- spank them, make them sit in their room, etc.

We are seeing the results of

1. Piss poor parenting
    2. Complete lack of discipline
    3. Publix Skewls indoctrination
    4. The "I do what I want!" attitude
    5. US- yes all of US being asleep at the wheel for the last 30 years. Thinking that public schools were still the place to send our kids, focusing too much on making a buck than teaching our kids, etc.

We are nowhere near done, but we have to get out of the "world's" system in so many ways. All the ammo, guns and food storage you have stacked up in the basement ain't going to matter ****take if you lose your kids to this kind of non sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you don't watch, read, investigate what you child is being taught in pubic skewl you better get involved. Saw something on GB last night that BLM has a curriculum that is already in some skewl systems from 3 year olds on up....thats right THREE YEAR OLDS! Let that sink in a minute. That is 15 years they will have YOUR children to mold their little brain. And then of course, they tell you "they got ta go to kollege". So you send them to get a 4-8 year degree in environmental artistic bridging the gap art degree (or some crap piece of paper) so they have even more time to mold that brain with their BS.

So, how does the BLM have the money to develop a 15 year curriculum and get it into the skewl? The Tea Party never had that kind of cash flow...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Well,
    If they have the money to send 3000 people on 54 chartered Greyhound buses from Chicago to Louisville, pay those 3000 people a daily amount, feed those 3000 people, house in hotels, those 3000 people and provide medical and rioting supplies,
    THEN......
    I think they're pretty darn well funded from some deep pockets and Tea Party never had anything like that.

Now it might have been BS but even so, I suspect they do have that amount of funding.

BTW, I rarely watch more than a few minutes of youtube videos but this one hooked me for the entire 15 minutes.
    Don't care much for (think his name is Watson) but the information struck me very hard.

I highly recommend you watch it.
    Appropriate title would be:
    The parallels between today's leftist mob and China's Red Guard are uncanny!
    Lots of good video/picture snips from Mao's mobs and BLM/Antifa's mobs.
    They both have the same MOB MENTALITY.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olXi...ature=emb_logo