JRH Products

Will a Photonis Echo spec PVS14 see an IR laser?

Of course it will!!!

Another NV company that some like to think of as an "authority" (LOL) put out the ridiculous statement that Photonis Echo spec units will not see IR lasers. I have had DOZENS of people ask that when calling to order Echo spec units.

Will they see an IR laser?

IMG_4174.jpg

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU??? Of course they see IR lasers!!! DUH!!

What a retarded rumor to start!!! Something that is that easy to prove otherwise!!!

Careful who you think is an "authority" out there folks. "Tactical" or not LMAO, this is basic common sense about "Night vision"

Some companies will down any product they do not sell, think about it. You drive your new Toyota truck into the Chevy dealer and ask them how you did on buying the Toyota, do you think the Chevy dealer is going to say anything good about the Toyota? DUH PEOPLE, OF COURSE THEY ARE NOT!!! They will plant a "seed of doubt" with you that you got a bad deal, that you could have gotten more, etc. This is the same UNETHICAL marketing BS this other company is doing. Don't be a stooge and fall for that!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Good grief.

Will the amateurish nonsense put out by absolutely pitiful vendors ever end?

I doubt it.

Photonis won't see IR? What a STUPID STATEMENT.

Must be a democrat/liberal/progressive supporting company.
    That statement is right in line with what all I hear from people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Good grief.

Will the amateurish nonsense put out by absolutely pitiful vendors ever end?

I doubt it.

Photonis won't see IR? What a STUPID STATEMENT.

Must be a democrat/liberal/progressive supporting company.
    That statement is right in line with what all I hear from people like that.
    That's pretty much them. The owner of that company loves to play the "we are pro freedom" type stuff but the reality of it is he TURNED IN a certain IR illuminator company that was importing full powered illuminators from overseas!!! That's been confirmed by numerous sources.

Why? My guess would be because they offer a similar (not full power product) and he was trying to get rid of competition. I've experienced similar threats/attacks/slander from the same guy as well.

But to your average new person that doesn't know any better, they think this place is an authority. Dig a little deeper is all I would say.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like this company you are speaking of belongs to the FAKE NEWS club....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!