JRH Products

that which is good and decent are bad... and the evil is ok.

cities across our land tell their police and authorities to let the rioters and looters and burners to do what they want to do... no penalties..

no fines. no jail.. for the huge crowds..

a group of people go to church and 220,000$ fine.. i think that was california.

a group of folks show up outside to sing - in the bible belt... and yes, i think it was christian songs.
    and the city is working to find ways to fine/charge the folks.

i am embarrassed to say it, but i'll bet that if they were shouting BM and antifa and singing vudu songs it would have been alright...
    as one mayor said... "well, that's just what they do."

Woe to them that call evil good and good evil.

We are living in those days, as in NOW.

Just wait till Joe gets elected...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think its just "wait til he gets elected". The left (I cannot tell the moderate left from the far left anymore) have already said they are not stopping even after the election. Joe just may make it happen sooner....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    All I can say is VOTE! If you don't, you have no right to complain.

Then PRAY! Pray incessantly to preserve our republic. I pray for our country every day.

VERY well said.,,,, both paragraphs.,,,,, also VERY true!