JRH Products

Thread: Did you know?

Did you know?

Did you know? LOL

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb...efore-election

(Bloomberg) -- Conflict is on America’s streets in 2020, and “tactical apparel” has become a lifestyle industry serving militarized law-enforcement agents and the freelance gunmen who emulate them. Less than two weeks before Election Day, orders are rolling in. Since last year, online purchases have driven a 20-fold jump in sales of goods like the $220 CM-6M gas mask -- resistant to bean-bag ro

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb...efore-election
    Copyright © BloombergQuint......

Thanks for the news flash Tom Brokaw!!! LMAO

1. This happens before EVERY election- at least the last 6-7 for sure. If I've heard once that "we aren't going to make it to the election man because President (insert name) is going to declare himself king and..."

Kind of funny though that this saying that always seemed to come from the right side of the spectrum has now been parroted by the lefties!

2. This mad rush for ANY piece of gear has been going on all year. The election time period has just brought all the last minute people out of the woodworks. See my post in the JRH forum about last minute types and how much "fun" they are. Like the guy who blamed me for his card declining and similar retarded behavior.

Back in April discussing some of the issues and trying to help people see what would likely be coming next in an email blast I said "the next shoe to fall will likely be civil disturbances." This was fairly easy to see in my mind. I was lambasted by another company saying that was fear mongering. Really? Discussing possible events? Well damn not two months later the nation erupted in riots. Again this wasn't hard to see, you didn't need a false prophet hat to figure that out- IT WAS COMMON SENSE.

Glad no one relays on schloomburg there for "breaking news." LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I am laughing my arse off at just what you said.
    Forbes said,
    " if creeper joe gets elected, times will be hard for assault rifile mfgr's like Bushmaster"

What they said is what we all know BUT Bushmaster is what they gave as an example.
    Bushmaster has been very past history but these "Forbes" type writers don't really have a clue. PERIOD!

And the media finally picked up on folks buying tactical and mil gear.
    WOW! dummies finally noticed it.

Pitiful BUT they noticed the toilet paper shortage. hahaha! They are SO good for a laugh.