JRH Products

Another thing blamed on covid

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/27/stoc...lose-news.html

Dow down 943 today and news says it's because of COVID.

It just happens to be a few days before the most contested election in US history. But no, it's because of COVID worries.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Dang Son!!!!
    I was just gonna post the same dang thing.
    What a crock.
    You know it's purposeful when Wall street and gold/silver all go down at the same time.
    Musta been one o them "coinkydink"s
    LOL

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, COVID is becoming the new "It is George Bush's fault".
    Everything is being blamed on COVID now...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Quick disclaimer and prayers for those how have lost someone close from anything, flu,covid, etc.
    BUT
    Being an aeromedical pilot class 1 PA, I've generally kept an eye over the years on flu deaths.
    What I've seen from the numbers....CDC, NOT "THE" college.,,,,,,the overall numbers of dead are NOT significantly different.
    IMHO this is a year of a bad respiratory flu.
    The entire covid thing stinks to high heaven.

The entire showboat doesn't have much fact.
    example, the FDA has never missed an opportunity to opine/make regulations related to any health stuff EVER.
    Why haven't they controlled mask makers?
    They're not even saying anything about the crocheted mask the folks in Kali are wearing.
    A crocheted mask? Pretty sure those have BIG GAPING HOLES.
    Such a coinkydink that germany, italy, france,ireland,england, canada are all handling this worse than we are and that it all started at once.

This entire thing STINKS of us being HAD!

YMMV

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/27/stoc...lose-news.html

Dow down 943 today and news says it's because of COVID.

It just happens to be a few days before the most contested election in US history. But no, it's because of COVID worries.
    There are other factors in there. Yes, the election has investors on edge, including us, but threats of more lockdowns and shutdowns are a big factor (COVID again). It's also the time of year for profit-taking.

Hmmm?
    I've always been:

Sell in May and go away.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always sell off IRA investments at the beginning of october and put into money market account until January. October has often been a poor month for stocks, so I just do three months then jump back in unless things are looking bad...then wait until more favorable times....the three months I am out, even if the market does okay, does not overweigh the risks of loosing at this time in my life...too close to retirement
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I always sell off IRA investments at the beginning of october and put into money market account until January. October has often been a poor month for stocks, so I just do three months then jump back in unless things are looking bad...then wait until more favorable times....the three months I am out, even if the market does okay, does not overweigh the risks of loosing at this time in my life...too close to retirement
    Most of those I know who invest in the market (directly) see the end of the year as a good time to collect some profits. May? We never have but I think whenever you feel it is the time to do it.

Markets are down worldwide. iPhone sales are down, Walmart is down, lots of things. Walmart doesn't necessarily make sense to me but what do I know?