JRH Products

Thread: Very cool!

Very cool!

IMG_4291.jpg

Spoiler alert- not what your thinking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

That's wonderful!!!!!!!!1

i know what it means when my son/daughter sends that kind of picture to me...

One and done, that's my motto....Not mine.

But any baby is awesome. This one was saved from an abortion by a Ultrasound machine we bought for a pregnancy clinic in Florida. And the feeling of that was close to finding out you had your own coming.

Pre-Born Ministries does some great work and we are blessed to be able to help.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    One and done, that's my motto....Not mine.

But any baby is awesome. This one was saved from an abortion by a Ultrasound machine we bought for a pregnancy clinic in Florida. And the feeling of that was close to finding out you had your own coming.

Pre-Born Ministries does some great work and we are blessed to be able to help.
    Congratulations! To have had a part in saving a life is a fantastic gift - that was a wonderful surprise!

i'm impressed. and "not what i thought"

when you have time, i'd appreciate more info on your connection to pre born..
    i've heard them recommended on Amer. family radio...
    i have been trying to designate some of our donations to make sure it doesn't just go into someone's personal pocket...
    this sounds like a good prospect.

Praise YA!

You're a good man LD.

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    i'm impressed. and "not what i thought"

when you have time, i'd appreciate more info on your connection to pre born..
    i've heard them recommended on Amer. family radio...
    i have been trying to designate some of our donations to make sure it doesn't just go into someone's personal pocket...
    this sounds like a good prospect.
    It's a good ministry. We have been and will continue doing more with them.

thanks for the reminder and your input... we didnt' buy one... just added a little to the pot to help them buy one!