JRH Products

walmart report in central south alabama

wandered in to the sporting goods dept...
    sales lady was showing a shotgun to a prospect... "sorry sir, we sell a lot of these. this is a 20 ga... we have some 12 ga. ordered, but they sell out immediately when they come in.

i kept looking and couldn't find any ammo...

a different sales lady came by.. "mam, do you work in sporting goods? " she did.

i explained i couldn't find the ammo counter/shelves... she led me around to the ammo cabinets... and explained..."sir, we are sold out. we don't have any ammo at all... it all sells out the morning it comes in... we order more and more and it keeps selling out immediately...

hmm...

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    theres a storm a-brewing and people are feeling the pressure build up in their ears...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    There's been no ammo pretty much since late summer. Thats transferred over to online sales.
    A deal.pops up and it'll sell out in under an hour normally.
    Guns are all there to grab..but come like the tide.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

I haven't bothered to go look at ours till the other day I was waiting for some paint to be mixed.

Looked like a total of 4 boxes of ammunition, a couple .22lr and some .17 with "Limit 1 box" note taped on the case.

Couple hunting rifles in the case also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."