JRH Products

Your plans for next four years?

Certainly the prospect of four years (or more God forbid) of sleepy joe and comrade harris has likely changed your plans.

Were you close to retiring and figured it was time to keep working?

What about investments? Expect the market to tank?

Personal liberties? Perpetual corona lock down?

My take- the dems know that just the hint of gun control drives up prices, makes items unavailable, etc. They will use that for all it's worth. I'm not saying they won't try for legislation but they also realize just the hint of it destroys the market. Few will be willing to pay $1.50 a round for .223 Effectively closing a good portion of the market without crossing that "too quickly done" line for most content to sit and talk patriots.

We will get into more foreign wars. They = money and Joe and the hoe understand that and seem to indirectly benefit from it.

Make every dollar you can- you are going to be able to buy less and less with them.

Continue your education and your growth. PT and your health is going to remain important. Health care rationing to bring "equality" to health care could really become a thing. Already seeing hints of this with the "vaccine."

Stay as flexible as possible and try to retain the initiative. Get out of debt or drastically reduce it. Build an emergency cash reserve equal to at least one year. Have six months expenses in cash- FRNs. Have a plan to run in the night if need be.

Start to cross the line in little ways. Most of us are straight laced law abiding people. Learn to walk outside of the lines just a little bit and get used to it.

Violence will become more prevalent, do what you can to get used to it- combatives, tough PT, FOF training, etc. These things help you learn to think quick and make good decisions under pressure. You don't want to try to learn them via OJT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is looking like Joe/Hoe may be the ones, but it isn't over yet.

Turned 63 in December. Getting closer, but I would like a few more years before pulling the retirement card. Medicine is getting harder for providers/offices due to constantly changing regulations and coding/payment decreases. Patient load has decreased. My schedule is between 60-75% of what I use to see per day. Part is due to the COVID cleaning rules, but also people are still scared (watching CNN all day most likely), and people have lost their income. Have seen more and more self-pay patients as the lockdowns and 50% occupancies have been enforced and businesses closing their doors. People are getting edgier as well. Many are getting fed up, others are just trying to figure out how they are going to continue to feed their families.

First off, these are not New Years resolutions, these are things I do every year so my plan has not changed much.
    I plan on continuing to add to the larders, food, ammo (thankfully I have plenty but yes I will pay higher prices to get more as I can use for barter if need be). I will be continuing to fine tune my 401ks and other investments. Continue with my PT, that I have been doing for the last 10 years. Continue to eat healthy and maintain my health. Looking to invest in a new business(es) that would add to my retirement years income. Continue to upgrade my cabin in TN to make it more comfortable if needed during hard times or retirement years.

A new thing I will be adding this year, and it goes to the education part LD3 said, I will be learning to be a Grandfather. Have a grandson on the way in less than 30 days. This will be an all new experience and there will likely be a learning curve as with anything.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

PSD- CONGRATS!!! From your daughter or your son?
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

congrats on the grandson...
    i have 3 g'children...
    2 are smart, quick and loveable.
    1 is very loveable and has health issues. serious...

love 'em serious... good news.
    they live a long way from here... the sad news.

Blog Entries
    LD3...daughter...she married an Army vet October 2019, He was in 82rd Airborne for 6 years. Son is still single, song writer/bartender/server in Nashville. He is a minimalist that is pursuing life.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Congrats on becoming a grandfather (upcoming)! Grandparents have all the fun without all the responsibility😀

Blog Entries
    Thanks wwdnet, I am looking forward to it. Due to the changes in this world, I may be a Grandfather, but I will be a teacher as well to the little guy. I have things stuffed away for him already.....

NO 10-289!

Tell her congrats for us!
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Blog Entries
    will do...she remembers that time at the Springs...

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    to get back to the thread,

Okay, we got beat, so what did we learn: WE learned who has the back of conservatives. We learn who supports The Constitution. We learned who is all talk and full of lies. Our person didn’t win---good, it will teach us to focus.....Our plans got disrupted...we change and pursue a different plan still leading to our goals. Problems lead to opportunity to figure out a solution. It will teach us that when things get bad not to get frustrated, stressed, bummed out, or negative, but to get MOTIVATED.

I will have a stronger resolve for prepping, and planning for my retirement (which may take longer when economy tanks). Wife and I are investing in another business, so that will give me something to focus on, and she is still involved in keeping the gymnastic biz I used to own alive in this new world so the new owner can keep paying us (we are his bank)....for me it will be all about a precision focus. I am dumping stuff that doesn’t benefit me for the long haul. Will be buying FD food monthly for now. Will be minimizing our lives and getting rid of “stuff” we don’t need or use...I will be understanding my systems better, weapons, food, medical, tools, etc. and get more organized. Learn more skills, as I would like to learn how to do simple welding. Pare down my library to must have or must keep books that will help me in my future as I get closer to retirement. Oh, and I will be changing my party affiliation and will let my senators know they will not get another vote from me.....and yes, I had contacted them before yesterday and all I got was a form letter back...

NO 10-289!