JRH Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All in all about Frugal's

I still remember on there where I helped a single mother in ND oil fields put together an electrical source for her furnace.
    She was having lots of electrical outages that winter and we got that resolved.

That side of Frugals has always been good.

The political conversations were generally one sided and stupid.

I actually steered clear of them for several years after I put some intel up about how we had a color revolution coming soon and it would effect us all.

I got jumped all over and said I was a racist.

They had zero clue what a color revolution was. Thought it was some kinda black thing. Sheesh.

That's when I quit.
    Last edited by prc-104; 02-12-2021 at 09:02 PM.

So.... did someone buy the place or did John shut it down?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

i checked a couple of days ago and folks were thanking cake or cake1 or ? similar name for stepping up and taking over...
    i assume cake?x bought the site...

I would have figured Hangfire would have.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."