JRH Products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's speculate- secessation

Is it possible?

Who will start the dance? Will others follow?

Will it take a "Jericho" type of situation to cause it?

I'm really worried about GA over the next 5-10 years. The a-holes making movies here are bringing their BS politics. I wonder how viable the state will be long term?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

a long time ago i was talking to a ww2 vet. he got to talking about following orders and how critical it was. and how honorable the leadership was and how tough it was to make decisions. but that orders had to be followed...

someone asked... if the situation was pretty bad and orders came down for your unit to attack an american city, would you do it?

later in life, i was talking to a viet nam vet... army... he was bragging about all of his military connections... supposedly he'd been a super soldier... skinny runt from a disrespected religion and heritage... i think that is part of the reason he liked to brag... runt, disrespected... he turned and bragged the commanding officer of xxx base has !$%# military under his command, he's my bff. if i call him, he'd have his whole command crashing down on whereever runt sent him...

i couldn't believe what i was hearing... i think it would be a bad idea for any state to try and leave...

Don't forget,
    EVERY homeless out the is a vet and they'll readily shove it down your throat.... until you start asking questions about what unit was where.
    Not hard to tell the real from the fake .....unless you are a soft caring person who feels so bad for THOSE poor vets.
    Sheesh.

Of course, even our revolutionary war had sunshine soldiers, so not much changes except modern peoples inability to use discernment.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Is it possible?

I'm really worried about GA over the next 5-10 years. The a-holes making movies here are bringing their BS politics. I wonder how viable the state will be long term?
    I get it about wondering about GA, I am thinking the same about FL in the next 2-5 years as we are seeing something like 1000 people a day moving into the state, and likely bringing their NYC and Chicago ideals with them...and what if DeSantis is voted out in 2022?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

I agree with the situation in GA. I don't want to be here when Stacey is in charge. I've been watching, and I have not seen any changes in correcting the voter integrity...and that's with R's in charge. Wait until the D's are in charge of voting.

I've been looking seriously at E. TN. My current home has hit a 10-yr high in price...2-3 days to sell. My only problem is that the water in E. TN is terrible. Homes have water softeners that make you feel slimy when showering and has a smell. I have heard that the lower you go in the ground, the more sulfur you get. I still might take the plunge.

Actually, with 20+ years in east TN, I never saw that.
    Now there are places in any state where that will occur.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I get it about wondering about GA, I am thinking the same about FL in the next 2-5 years as we are seeing something like 1000 people a day moving into the state, and likely bringing their NYC and Chicago ideals with them...and what if DeSantis is voted out in 2022?
    God forbid DeSantis is voted out. Considering the stellar job he's done so far, it's unlikely, in spite of the left's attacks on FL. Nothing says success like being hated by Democrats in DC...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Is it possible?

Isn't it mostly Atlanta? Isn't most of the rest of GA more conservative? The influx of liberals is a major concern, although we didn't see much impact from them in FL during the 2020 election.

Yes, the metro ATL is the problem, but like many other states, the large concentration of people in big cities outdoes, voting wise, the rest of the state. Also in GA, Macon will vote D. The vote counting in the metro ATL counties continue until the result they want is found. In Nov 2020, I told Ms. Foster not to wait up for the results of the election as the every-election-voting-machine-problems will occur in DeKalb and Fulton counties. Wow was I surprised on the 4th (not).

In NY, there has been an idea to make Upstate NY a separate state. https://www.glensfalls.com/whatsnew/...ork-to-secede/.

The same goes for Colorado. https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...e-join-wyoming.
    The majority of the state has to deal with the metro Denver area's dictates. I have commie family members that live there.

VA is mostly conservative outside of Richmond, but has Ralph Northam. It is said that Texas is purple at this point with more Commiefornians moving there every day.

Parts of Washington State want to join surrounding states to form another state. https://libertystate.org/

DeSantis needs to run for President in 2024, maybe take this chick as his vp-

https://www.rt.com/usa/515992-boeber...zoom-congress/

Or Majorie.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."