JRH Products

Texas conditions

https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-t...united-states/

Got wood heat? Got a big supply of wood?

Water source that is YOURS?

It's sounding like a third world country in that article.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I have been running my wood stove since November. Wow how fast wood goes. I'll endeavor to double or triple my yearly wood supply this coming year. I will also attempt a water supply on the sly. No one here will put in a bored well, only a deep drilled well and only with permits. Neither are my choice and both are above my budget. My neighbor says he is good at dousing. If I can get him over to locate an area in my back area, I'll try my hand at a sand point well to supplement my rain catchment in case of emergencies. With investors purchasing water companies, the price will go up like all utilities this year and next. It looks like a rough ride ahead.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I have been running my wood stove since November. Wow how fast wood goes. I'll endeavor to double or triple my yearly wood supply this coming year. I will also attempt a water supply on the sly. No one here will put in a bored well, only a deep drilled well and only with permits. Neither are my choice and both are above my budget. My neighbor says he is good at dousing. If I can get him over to locate an area in my back area, I'll try my hand at a sand point well to supplement my rain catchment in case of emergencies. With investors purchasing water companies, the price will go up like all utilities this year and next. It looks like a rough ride ahead.
    We have 5 sand point wells, 3 of which are connected to our irrigation pump, and all of which are between 30 and 50 ft. deep. We tested the water and it's potable. Even in the driest part of the year, we never are low on water. It was hard work but I'm glad we did it!

We also ran into some oil sand in the process...I felt like the Clampetts!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-t...united-states/

Got wood heat? Got a big supply of wood?

Water source that is YOURS?

It's sounding like a third world country in that article.
    We ran low on firewood this winter but decided to forego resupplying until this summer. A lot of our wood from last year is rotten and waterlogged, so we don't want to get ahead of ourselves. We need to clean out the wood rack this spring and get ready for a refill. We're fresh out of trees to chop down!

Water - yes, we have 3 sand point wells and it's potable.