JRH Products

sg has some stock

https://www.sgammo.com/ammo-stock

sg sent a letter to an associate of mine...
    saying they have some stock...

SG have ALWAYS BEEN good folk.

I signed up for a "notification" when a product would be back in stock at Classic Arms. 4-6 emails a DAY.... every damn day.... Not the droids your looking for.

Then the other day baaammm! Wolf 9mm $499. for 1,000 rounds, Wolf .223 same.

The constant annoying emails finally paid off. Pretty sure as of yesterday I saw the 9mm price still in the daily onslaught of emails from Classic.

I have a couple of loaner rifles for NV classes we hold, cheaper models. I'll practice more with those and the Wolf ammo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Floored that this is still around-

https://www.classicfirearms.com/tula...ontent=Primary

This would be considered a "good deal" right now on 9mm training ammo.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    https://www.sgammo.com/ammo-stock

sg sent a letter to an associate of mine...
    saying they have some stock...
    I got an email from sg also, but the pantry is full

i'm not sure exactly what this means...? but i've seen the following asked...

"is the concrete cracking? "

looking back at ld's post of classic.... that seems like a really great deal now!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    i'm not sure exactly what this means...? but i've seen the following asked...

"is the concrete cracking? "

looking back at ld's post of classic.... that seems like a really great deal now!!
    Unless I throw out all of my camping gear, winter clothes, coats, and hunting clothes - and current stock - there's no more room

I did spend the afternoon organizing and rearranging the storage food yesterday in hopes of not once again breaking the shelves off the closet wall. Everything is boxed up and labeled, so at least I can find things. Several boxes had to go onto the closet floor, so I moved the shoe rack to the master. I need my husband to build me a bigger closet The problem is that our temperature-sensitive RV gear is taking up half my office and 1/4 of the storage closet bedroom.

Perfect solution: We stopped at Lowes and looked at storage sheds. If we get rid of the old (failing) one and get a bigger one (they had a nice 2-story one), I could move the camping and RV gear out of the house! This would give me a ton more room for sale items and give me back my office! We're also looking at gorilla shelving for the garage. Then I could have the storage cabinet that's in the garage which would be perfect for storage food! Well, my antique sidechairs would have to go, but I can sacrifice